What didn't you eat today?!

Lovely looking cakes at afternoon tea!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Didn't get popcorn at the cinema :D

but I had just eaten a Frankie and bennys pizza... (It was on the lighter menu :rolleyes:)

The rest of a multi-pack of Fudge bars :D

This is yesterday but I managed to not eat any chocolate on Valentines day, despite being bought quite a lot of it! Also stuck to plan too :)

Didn't have a buttered cherry scone despite my OH having 2! And I buttered them for him!!!

Took my son to the cinema, usually it's a load of sweet popcorn and some pic n mix between us but today I had... Nothing! I bought him a smaller popcorn size just for him and he didn't want any pic n mix. I just had a diet soda. Quite proud of myself lol :)

I've been craving takeout pizza for the last two days. Deep pan with chicken and garlic butter. I've managed to resist so far. Weigh in on Wednesday! Let's see how long I can last (fingers crossed!)

Didn't eat three Creme Eggs that have been sat in my drawer at work for almost two weeks. Massive achievement for me, as going back a few weeks I'd have scoffed all three within minutes of buying them!

Yesterday I had a horrid day. Stressful and upsetting. Then spent hours with a friend while she whinged about her life and went on on and on (im fine thanks for asking), by the time 9pm came and I was driving home I was SERIOUSLY contemplating stopping at the shop and just getting crisps, chocolate, the lot! I even was planning what I could buy...and I didn't. I just went home, went to bed and slept my grump off.

Sooooooo glad I didn't now! Emotional eating 0 me 1 ;)

Good for you! Well done. I bet you feel much better for it this morning?

definitely! am so glad I didn't. Would have been so annoyed with myself!

Had to make 30 red velvet cupcakes today, I didn't eat any of them and I didn't eat any of the mixture/icing. It was absolute torture though as they smelled so good! :rolleyes:

Well done all!

This week I've avoided pancakes on Tuesday, kept within my daily syn allowance when we went out for dinner on Friday (no starter, no pudding, and only 2 g&t's!), didn't eat a slice of the birthday cake I made and decorated (having also resisted the cake mix and icing!) for my niece yesterday, and while the family had Pizza for lunch today I had a ham salad sandwich with my HEB.

Actually, looking back on all that, I'm pretty proud of myself!

Back