What diet pack do people get?

r4inbow

Hey everyone, I'm planning to start the exante diet this week hopefully. I plan to be on it for around 8 weeks. I was wondering which diet pack to get in order to maximise weightloss. I'm not fussed with variety, i just want to lose as much as possible. Should I just get the shakes and bars one?

this probably seems like a pointless thread now, but I went ahead and got the shakes and bar ones since I think I'll prefer the taste of shakes to inconsistently nice tasting soups and pot meals. It's probably gonna arrive the day after tomorrow, so I guess todays my last day of pigging out. Wish me luck everyone!

Hey everyone! Just a quick question. I'm planning to have a cheat day this saturday as it's my birthday however I'm not planning to kick myself out of ketosis. I'm basically lowish carbing for the day but upping calories. I'm thinking about consuming around 35ish grams of carbs (going to wagamamas and thinking of ordering the salad and the dumplins(which have 25g carbs). Do you think this will knock me out of ketosis? I've been looking at the packs and realised we consume around 53g of carbs per day. Would appreciate some feedback :D

just thought I'd update you all :D

I've been doing exante for 2 months and went from 13 stones 7 to 11 stone 9. I am now in a healthy bmi range and wear a size 12 jeans ( originally size 16) and size 10/12 top (originally size 14). I went shopping today and was flabbergasted. I felt so confident and loved the feeling of being slim. I'm guilty of over analysing myself and people kept on telling me that I've lost weight and I just wasn't able to see it. It was only after today when I saw myself in dressing room mirrors and reflective surfaces that I saw the change. I don't have a full length mirror at home so that didn't help either. Honestly putting on those size 12 jeans felt amazing. I was ready to cry tears of joy.

My journey isn't over yet though. I plan to tone up and work on the jiggly bits through a normal diet this time, and just being more healthy in general. This diet has made me very conscious of what I eat now and I'm determined not to regain the weight.

Back