What diet should i be doing?

If I should be doing any at all?
I mean I'm 182 right now and want to be at least 150 -.
:/ I find it hard to stay on them too is there anything I should try!?

No-one can answer that for you, you have to make that decision for yourself. There are plenty out there and most of them work as long as you stick to them so you need to work out what best suits you so that you will be able to stick to it.

hay diet or food combining

I have never heard of those, so worth a Google. I use Slimming World and think its great as its not calorie counting or anything silly its just portion control and food optimizing. I think it has just launched in America as well so give it a Google.

Pops off to Google :cool: ..........

I would reccommend low carbing to anyone if you havent tried it yet. the first time you do it the weight falls off, i lost 30lbs in 3 month. this is the second time i am doing it very seriously and it has been harder this time but is still coming off and feel so much better then when i am not on it. It controls your appetite and your desire for carbs and sugar are reduced. you do have to comit completely though or it simply wont work. I found the weight loss quite addictive after a while and that is what drove me! I started on go lower which taught me so much about the principles of the method but now and going it alone!

Bug X

Back