WHAT DIO I DO!!!!!

BIGMAMA

Cannot Believe I Feel Ill Again!!!! Last Time On Lipo I Fell Ill In Week Two And The Same Is Happening Again!!! I Do Not Want To Wait Until I Really Cannot Stand Up So I Am Thinking Shall I Take Action Now. I Have A Sore Throat And Cough And Feel Bunged Up Aswell. My Hubby Reckons Having Chicken Soup ( Home Made Just Chicken, Water , Garlic , Salt And Pepper) Will Help And Keep Away These Evil Bugs. What Do I Do Will I Still Lose Wieght Or Will This Take Me Out Of Keto??? Don;t Want To Give Up Again But Do Not Want To Be Ill And Have Another Four Weeks In Bed. Please Help!!!

I would re feed but eat healthy for about 2 weeks also i would take extra vitamins i do i take cod liver oil,vit b6,multi vit every day and keep on taking them when you get back on the lt full time that way your defences are up if you re feed and eat healthy you prob wont put any weight on at least thats a bonus and then you will be fit and healthy to start again.

are you sure you are actually ill, i seem to remember once reading that the detox process can make you feel flu-like.

have a look at this, i know its atkins but it applies as its about ketosis.

Atkins Diet - Induction flu second time around

Thanx Mart1977 I Will Wait And See What Happens As I Do Not Want To Start Eating. Thank You So Much. It Has Helped Alot.

I felt like I was coming down with something megga when I first started on cd .I gave up food and coffee at the same time not a good idea give it a couple of weeks to settle down ,fingers crossed its just withdrawl .Makes you think about what you have been doing to your body or it did me lol .Hope you feel better soon hun hug on way :hug99:

Thanx Mart1977 I Will Wait And See What Happens As I Do Not Want To Start Eating. Thank You So Much. It Has Helped Alot.

thats ok, it might that flu thing, i think its what happens when glycogen totally runs out, even though you are already in ketosis. but im not sure. seems that many people have it. BUt dont rule out actually being ill!

Back