What do eat on weigh in day!!

nickiadams

Morning All

Just a question but what do eat on your weigh in day, do you try to just eat super foods? Or eat normally?
Last week was my first eigh in and i lost 2.5, which i was pleased at, but i did eat a huge plate of cottage pie for lunch and i was expecting a little more than 2.5. So tonigh is my weigh in at 7, so i dont eat tea ( i treat myself to a takeaway after weigh in on weds) but i have had a light brekkie but not sure what to eat for lunch!!

Any suggestions would be useful

Cheers
Nicki x

It doesn't really matter as long as you do the same every week. I am weighing in tonight and am just tucking into a tub of natural yoghurt, bloobs and muesli. Lunch will be a massive lunchbox of rocket, baby spinach, watercress, mixed roast veg and a tin of cannellini beans for protein. I won't eat again before weigh in at 6.30 and will probably hold off the drinks for an hour or so before so I have a chance to do a big wee before weigh in. I cannot believe I have just discussed weeing on the internet!

I eat normally as I don't weigh in till 7.15pm. I pop home after work and make a stir fry or something to take in a Tupperware box with me to eat during group.

I weigh at 5 and have normal breakfast, then usually mackerel salad for lunch, I don't drink a couple of hours before WI and have tea after. When I weighed at 7 I used to eat my tea first and it would just be whatever we were having that day.

have a large cottage pie again! :D

Seriously though - you need to eat as normal, none of this cutting out meals, having light lunches. Be true to yourself instead of trying to skew the numbers on the scales.

Another way of thinking it, is that when you get to target, each week will you have a 'light eating day' just because its weigh day - the answer (I hope) is no, so please try to be good, and stick to plan and there is no need at all for changing your ways on weigh day! :) x

I know this might look odd coming from a noob, but I did WW years ago, and I always ate fairly normally on WI day except that I would avoid anything seriously heavy for lunch.

I get weighed at 9.30am so i dont eat anything, just get up and have a cup of tea thats it! lol

i need to eat the cottage pie again cos i only lost 0.5!!!! Gutted so i have a big fat binge last night and had an indian and now ive ordered a chicken wrap from mcdonalds, but im determined to use all my syns for the naughty food and not go over my allowance!

Back