What do I do now?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sparkylarky, 21 November 2009 Social URL.

1. sparkylarky

sparkylarky Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Hi all,

Had a really nice few days with my Mum and I ate things I shouldn't have and drank things I shouldn't have. I have used up my weeks syn allowance and more in just 2 days.
    So what do I do now?
    Do I still stick to 5-15 syns a day or do I eat only free foods with Healthy extras and not have any syns.

This is only my 2nd week and so any advice would be greatfully recieved x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyxx

missyxx Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i would personally eat super free foods keep my hex as normal as you need them and drop my syns a bit but make sure you get back on 100%

4. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Top advice above...lots of water and super speed foods to fill you up...and can you get out for a walk tomorrow to get some of those syns walked out? Might help you feel a bit better! Good luck! x

5. sparkylarky

sparkylarky Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to help me. I will go for a long walk tomorrow and kick the kids off the wii fit to try and burn off some of those extra calories!! x

6. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I've done that I have just put the 'bad' days behind me and started up again with normal Hex's and syns. But it's totally down to you and what you feel you can cope with. No point going without syns completely and feeling miserable.xx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I have gone off the rails, I make sure that the following day has plenty of super speed foods and water in it. I reduce my syns by 5, but that's just for me and I make sure that I exercise too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.