What do I do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by c_robson, 27 February 2010 Social URL.

1. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks as I've just started a new job and I'm completely shattered!

Anyway, I started 5 weeks ago on SS, but started to feel hungry after a couple of weeks, despite being well in Ketosis, so on the advice of my CDC i upped to SS+, which I have loved, however, until I started work a week ago, I have done barely any exercise, the most would be a slow saunter round a shopping centre! but I have done at least an hour a day of fast walking, sometimes more, and part of my job will be to be walking up and down a long train for at least 5 hours a day and then some. since Tuesday I have been completely starving, not the craving peckish feeling but the stomach howling empty starving feeling! I'm not due on, but after a week of this i cheated last night and had a bag of crisps!!!! I don't even like crisps!!! The thing is through the week I've faced big buffets of sandwiches, sweets, I even won a big box of chocs and I gave them away! so I have will power, I just couldn't take any more!!

I have spoke to my CDC and after a while we decided I should go to 810, and split the portions over lunch and dinner and see how I go and see if I stay in Ketosis.

what do you think?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Healthy eating, was CD
    810 is a great plan. You'll love it. Most people can stay in ketosis on the old 810 but there's a few new additions that may knock people out. Depending on what you had when you SS+ and what you eat on 810, you may have had more carbs on SS+ anyhow.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.