What do i do?!

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Hi Girls,
I have been following sole source for 2 weeks now and have sucessfully lost 11lb. However - I have just been out for a chinese for my birthday (having had 2 cd packs today). do I have the third one or not? Will this have knocked me out of ketosis?
Also, I am going out on thursday & saturday for a meal - should i continue with the cd packs this week or not?
Its all very confusing as I dont want to undo my hard work. Thursday is another chinese restaurant but saturday I will be able to choose fish or chicken & salad when we go out.
The other thing is, if I hadnt eaten this week, I would be doing AAM next week. Will I still be doing this or do I just continue with SS??? Thought I would ask you knowledgeable ladies first before bugging my cdc :sigh:
Donna
xxx

hey... if i was you i would just get on with it now, put it behind you.. and start afresh today, drink plenty of water and your shakes and you wil be back into ketosis in 3 days..

as for having another chineze i am not sure how it works.. but i know if you stuck to just plane chicken it wont knock you out of ketosis....

I suppose it depends what you had in the chinese but I would presume it would knock you out of ketosis, perhaps if you have lots of meals out this isn't the diet for you? unless you can be strong and stick your shakes and water while others are eating?

I suppose it depends what you had in the chinese but I would presume it would knock you out of ketosis, perhaps if you have lots of meals out this isn't the diet for you? unless you can be strong and stick your shakes and water while others are eating?

I dont have lots of meals out lol, its just so happened that they have all come at once hehe.

I will be strong this week, continue with the shakes & choose as sensibly as possible when I go out! Will be completely ss next week. I'm not giving up! grrrr for birthdays lol.

thanks girls

Donna
xx

Back