what do i do?

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
ive just been to my pharmacy as i woke up this mornin with THE most horrid cold sores on my lip and alllllll over my chin!! ive had the odd cold sore now and then but never this bad! yuck! hes told me i will have to go to the docs tomorrow and get some anti-biotic cream. the last time i went to see my doc was about the lipotrim diet and he was completely unhelpful and unsupprotive and basically told me all i need to do is eat less and exercise more. WELL YES...if it was that easy the world would all be slim!! so i know he'll tell me to come off the diet cos cold sores are a sign of being run down. wat do i do? do i tell him im on it or just get some cream and leg-it!? :confused::confused:

Get the cream and leg it the cold sore virus lives in your cheek it just flares up from time to time i take extra vitimins b6 and cod liver oil multi vit every day it might help x

Get the cream and leg it the cold sore virus lives in your cheek it just flares up from time to time i take extra vitimins b6 and cod liver oil multi vit every day it might help x
thanks :) ive not tried taking any sort of suppliment, think ill try! just really dont need my 'lovely' doc whingin at me lol

Aren't doctors funny. Mine was all for it. Now she was realistic and said she wouldn't recommend it for everyone. But for me she weighed it up. I am 4.5 to 5 stone overweight. I have a strong family history of diabetes and heart disease. I have lost 4 stone before doing ww and maintained it for 2 yrs. So LT is a bit harsh but very effective. If you don't do LT right you will pile back on the weight. She said refeeding is the most important part. She asked why not ww again? I told her I had to powerwalk 2 to 4 hours a day to loose weight on it and that frankly I could be bothered doing that again..... she said fair enough and she wouldn't do that either and to knock myself out and do LT but if I did it to stick to it rigidly. Also said they use it on patients with weight issues prior to surgery and it had no long term ill effects.

Sorry rambling. I agree the cold sores are a virus in your system and nothing to do with LT>

thats really nice of her. ive got about 4-5 stone id like to loose and think its better to do something about weight issues now rather than wait until a health related illness kicks in :) flippin doctors lol! and thanks :) ill just not tell him about LT cos i think the sun can bring cold sores on too...i may get away with that lol

I always believed in telling people on a "need to know" basis and I don't think he needs to know. He was so against it in the first place, and this would only make him feel he was right all along when in fact he isn't. My doctor was the one who set up Lipotrim at her surgery for people wanting to lose weight!

I always believed in telling people on a "need to know" basis and I don't think he needs to know. He was so against it in the first place, and this would only make him feel he was right all along when in fact he isn't. My doctor was the one who set up Lipotrim at her surgery for people wanting to lose weight!
thats fantastic, my friends doc has offered her all sorts of things to help her loose weight too. shame mine doesnt lol you'd think these 'medically educated' people would realise its better and probably more cost effective for the NHS to help people sort these things early on! amazing weight loss by the way!! you look fab! x

Just tell the doc about the cold sores and run I suffer from cold sores most of the time but now take the homeopathic remedy nat. mur. 6c you can get it from boots it really shortens the life of the cold sore once its there but if you catch it as its coming it prevents a full outbreak. Also its not just being run down that causes them uv light can too so in the summer i really suffer!!

Honey mummy, you have been naughty have'nt you! Did that geezer come round the other night lol xxx
Play it by ear at the docs, they may not even ask xxx

thanks, anything to make it go faster sounds like a plan to me! i look like a right scabby crusty monster lol how attractive! im gonna be sooooooooooo embarrassed sittin it the docs waiting room tomorrow lol

I wouldnt say anything hun unless the doc asks, :)

Honey mummy, you have been naughty have'nt you! Did that geezer come round the other night lol xxx
Play it by ear at the docs, they may not even ask xxx
hehehehe yeh he did, and last night! so i must be doin something right...no pun intended so get that thought out of your mind you dirrrrrrrty devil :p they could have come up cos of that eh...all the kissin and hormones and stuff...:D good job im not seein him till tues now innit haha xx

I get cold sores and dont think it diet related......the sun and stress usually brings them out.......

Good to see the coffee date went well.....its it looking promising???

lie and leg it!! i take extra multi vit and mineral also vit a ,c and d coz my hair fell out last time!! (failed attempt) but everything cool this time!!

I get cold sores and dont think it diet related......the sun and stress usually brings them out.......

Good to see the coffee date went well.....its it looking promising???
so far so good thanks ;) i did tell him about LT which he completely disagrees with but its ultimately my choice...hes one of these annoying people who actually likes healthy food and exercise lol what happens next we'll wait and see, i seem to attract the guys only after a 'bed buddy' :confused:so hopefully hes different xx:cupid:

Lol Gaz thats exactly what i was going about the bloke round fo coffee!! Claire? xxx

Back