What do most people lose per week?

I also have an underactive thyroid and lost 9lb in week 1 but I've got to be honest with you here and say that I was in no way disappointed with that and am not disappointed with the weight loss since then. In fact I've lost the most in my group so it would be extra bad if I weren't happy with what I've lost.

Cath

I also have an underactive thyroid and lost 9lb in week 1 but I've got to be honest with you here and say that I was in no way disappointed with that and am not disappointed with the weight loss since then. In fact I've lost the most in my group so it would be extra bad if I weren't happy with what I've lost.

Cath

Exactly, Cath!

I also forgot to mention that I've lost the most in my group as well. I didn't realise until my LLC told the group last Sunday that I lost 4 stones! The ladies in the group don't tell each other how much they have lost!

My average loss is 5lbs per week. I have had one week where I lost 3 lbs, and a few weeks where I lost 6lbs (also the 1st week was a 9 pounder). I love this diet, everything is achievable with it (ok maybe not everything but I am in LL/CD heaven and I ain't coming down)!!! Angela x

Back