What do think my chances are??

Angela:-)

Ok so I've not had the best of weeks. After sticking to the plan 100% last week I was gutted when I got on the scales on Thursday and had stayed the same! So i rebeled and went home and drank a bottle and a half of champagne :sigh:! Then I thought right ok, back on plan and I was good for most of the weekend when everyone had a chinese takeaway on sat night I had a fish from the chippy and took the batter off and had mushy peas! However on Sunday I was seeing an old friend that I hadn't seen in over a year and ended up drinking two bottles of wine and eating 4 profitor rolls and a roast lunch?!?! I've been back on plan 100% since then and I weigh in on a Thursday! What do we think my chances are of at least staying the same?
I've tried to not have any more syns as I presume I used them all at the weekend! and I have been on the WII fit 3 times??

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ah who knows, you could be lucky and sts or you could lose what you feel you should have lost last week.
Whatever happens, as long as you are back on track now you are giving yourself the best chance hun!

It can be done, you could try and offset the calorie intake with some form of exercise, walking, cycling or even dancing around the lounge for an hour a day.

good luck

Im feeling a bit like you this week Angela. Lost 3 and a half pounds last week and was really pleased with that but I went out on Friday night with my girly mates and i think I drank my own body weight in vodka!! Not content with this, I ended up in burker king scoffing a wopper burger and chips :-(!

Was straight back on the plan on Saturday and have been squeeky clean since, even been to the gym a few times. Cant help but worry about Weigh in tomorrow night though!

The only thing you can do is face up to the scales! Draw a line and carry on! You know what you've done and you have pulled it back. You may be lucky, but as long as it's an isolated incident . the worst is you will only have delayed your target by a week. Not alot in a lifetime!

Dont panic about it! I know that is easier said than done but the thing you have to think about is did you have a good time seeing you friend and indulging? Im sure you did and its only one week out of the rest of you lofe on the plan! Good luck i hope you get the result you want!

Back