What do u do on wi day

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
Hi all I've got my first weigh in tonight at 6 30. do you lay off the water the day you get weigh in. I want the best weigh in as I weigh my self in the mornings but I know water will show on the scales xxx

I don't do anything different. You still need to be drinking the water, and as you should be getting weighed at the same time of day by your CD it shouldn't make a difference x

Must admit I do tend to lay off the water but as I get weighed at 1pm it's ok, if I weren't being weighed til later I would keep drinking as normal.

I get weighed at 11 am so i tend to not drink to much water but make sure i have a pee just before.

I get weighed at 10, have my last drink of water at 9 and pee like a pregnant woman before x

My weigh in is in the eve (6pm) so i tend to drink as much as i can as early as i can, so i can spend all afternoon weeing !! I stop drinking a couple of hours before in the hope my output is better than my input lol then continues drinking after to get through the quota !! - really struggle with the water side of this diet

My CDC said the reason my loss wadnt showing as much is coz i hadn drunk enuf. So keep drinking! X

Yes over the week that'll be. However if you drink a litre of water immediately before you get weighed you'll be 1lb heavier than if you hadn't drank it. So a lot of people go easy on the water ONLY before they get weighed.

I drink up to an hr before then wee as much as i can
even try for a number 2 too :sick0019:
also i wear the same clothes every week if possible
some clothes weigh more than others
my weigh in is at 4pm just as i`ve walked back from school so it`s a quick off with me coat, toilet trip then i`m weighed

kaz :)

I make sure I still drink water as I get weighed at the same time each week and I don't want to deprive myself. I always try and go for a wee before though, and also, never wear jeans, they can make up to 2lbs difference!

And just for good measure, on the day of my weigh in, I do my naked morning weigh in, he he.

Back