what do u eat /do that stalls your weight loss

willtoloose

well for me its always breads that whenever i eat breads even though within the diet rules, it stalls my weightloss
wat hav u noticed :rolleyes:

Bread again here :( I love the stuff but it doesn't love me.

Yup bread for me to!!
I try and tell myself its within my points i can have it but the scales say NO!! :p

Alcohol & bread for me is a no no. I've also found that if I eat any processed food - ready meals etc I don't lose either. :( xx

Seems to be a similar theme here mines bread too, I tend to steer away from it and only have 2 slices a week. To be honest not really missing it either.

do u bread avoiders use wraps at all?

oh

so do u all have brown rice or tortilla
i really cant avoid these cos my meal has to have either rice or brown bread once a day , though struggling with it :break_diet:

mines just carbs lol, though especially bread makes me feel like ive gained as bloats me a lot i hardly have any now use to eat it every day now its around once a week if that :)

I changed to wraps but these didn't help either so I have had to cut all bread products from my meals full stop. I only have pasta once per week, rice once per week & potatoes once per week, the rest of the time I have high protein meals with loads of veg & BNS. xx

Back