What do you buy from Morrisons?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Shaz J, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Shaz J

Shaz J Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming /world
    I am going to morrisons tonight for the first time as we have a store recently opened nearby and i just thought i wont know what to buy there! whats good in morrisons?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    I love the eat smart sausages 60 percent less fat chilled. They are only 0.5 syn each and taste like a proper sausage.
    I love Morrisons I went to asda today for a change as I was going past and wish I hadn't.
    The fruit and veg didn't look nearly as good nor did the meat and overall the choice was poor plus I spent twenty quid more than I usually do so I know where I'll be going next week :)

4. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    Funny what you get used to- I shop in Asda and find when I go to Morrisons for a change they have little choice, the store is laid out strangely (i.e. same goods but different makes in different aisles) and the dates on meat & fish are too close, so could never do a weekly shop
    Maybe I have a smaller morrisons and a larger Asda ??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.