What do you discuss at your class?

missk

I started back at sw classes, different one to when I went before, and we get weighed, sit down in a group, then the c goes through how much weight we have each lost and asks if were happy with our weight loss. Then we all go home. At my last class the c chatted about new products, meal plans, and anything else that was the subject of the day.
It can't be a fact that everyone is tired after a day at work because the class starts at 1pm and is over by 2. For the last two times I have attended I have asked the c about new foods on the market, to which she has said she knows nothing about. I don't expect them to spend all afternoon, or even their lives researching these things, but a chat about this and that would be helpful.

We talk about a different topic each week, what we snack on, what we use our syns for and other things were we share ideas between us x

Hey mrskim

Sometimes my class can be a bit like yours but most of them will be a different topic. For example we sometimes have games relating to SW, discuss recipes relating to a veg in season or if the password (when we still had one) was something like "carrot" we'd all give ideas on how to use carrots. Last night it was the new member talk, so the C went through the book and it was surprising how many people had forgot certain things, like what you get for a B choice or how to use syns properly!

If I were you I would suggest a taster night or ask a question that everyone could answer, like "does anyone have any recipe ideas for starters?" it might liven it up a bit?

We talk about loads of things. Sometimes the C will bring in a bag of ingredients and ask us what we use out of that and what we use it for, other times we do goal setting for the next week, other times we talk about a favourite recipe we've made that week, or what syns we use, or.. well lots of things. It's different every week.

Back