what do you do at weekends??

RebekahR

Gold Member
I've only just starting using juddd as I refeed, but wondering what peoples approach to weekends are??

Monday is a dd for me (as is Wed and Fri) so wondering if Saturday up and Sunday down is doable??

What do you do and how do you genrally find hunger going into Monday??

Xxx

Most people do double up days at the weekends, it's one of the perks if judddd- to have a nice normal wknd! However, some have found that they need to do a double dd during the wk to 'catch up' so to speak.

I'm doing split days and so am on up from 5pm fri to 5pm Sunday

:)

17 lost : 50 to goal

I EAT!!!! And drink and generally act like a normal person.

But I have recently found that I then REALLY want to do my Monday DD. I feel so full, bloated, uncomfortable. So I am having a rethink. My parents visit in a week or two so I won't make any changes until they have gone, but I need to do something different, I feel! I just need to read everyone elses fixes and see which suits me best!

Maybe Saturday as Medium Day, aim for a DD and see how tea goes! Not have 3 meals on Sat or Sun, miss lunch both days? Maybe...... whatever I do something has to change as I now feel very uncomfortable from Friday evening until Monday lunch and I can't carry on like that!

Who ever knew I would NOT want a big thick butty for lunch at the weekends? Oh how I love this JUDDD.

My appetite is still pretty low from vlcd. So think up day today and then maybe around 1,000 tomorrow. Just to feel comfortable

Thanks for the input guys :)

Enjoy , relax, eat what I choose and then on Sun eve I look forward to my Mon DD xxx Gotta love Juddd

Hi RebekaH - Nice to see you over here. I started last saturday, and I'm doing alternate days at the moment, so one weekend I'll have DD sat (like today) and UD Sun (Roast dinner!) and the other one will be reversed... (Cakes and takeaway on a saturday!)... see I've got it sussed! lol!

Sounds good Mrs g :)

Think i will go for a ID today, play it by ear each weekend I think

Thanks for all the input guys :)

Hello well I am quite new to this but always start with Monday as an UD so this week Friday as usual was my UD so sat just had an in between day so today can be a DD . I try do alternate days now till wi on Friday. I think its just finding something that works for you and fits in with your lifestyle x

I relax, eat and drink whatever I like, knowing I'll be back on a downday on Monday :):)

I relax on a weekend and have 2 UDs. I don't think about diet at all and just act like a normal person. I have started to do double down days in the week (Mon, Tues and Thurs, Fri) as otherwise with 4 UDs and only 3 DDs I wasn't losing weight. So now I do it the other way round, 3 UPS and 4 DDs. Wednesdays are more controlled Updays for me than the weekends ones. (ie no alchohol and healthier choices)

scarlett2020 said:
I relax on a weekend and have 2 UDs. I don't think about diet at all and just act like a normal person. I have started to do double down days in the week (Mon, Tues and Thurs, Fri) as otherwise with 4 UDs and only 3 DDs I wasn't losing weight. So now I do it the other way round, 3 UPS and 4 DDs. Wednesdays are more controlled Updays for me than the weekends ones. (ie no alchohol and healthier choices)

Me too :-D

Back