What do you do when it is your Birthday ??

Shelle Belle

It is my birthday next week and I am planning on being off the diet for about 4 days. I was just wondering whether anyone sticks to their diet on their birthday or do you treat yourself?? I am looking forward to it but by the end of the 4 days I am sure I will feel as guilty as sin.

No way! I am totally off plan on my birthday and I don't feel guilty for it. SW has to fit around my life, I refuse to fit my life around any diet.

when it was my boyfriends birthday i planned to take 2 days off plan, but it turned out to be 4! i managed to gain around 5lbs that week!!!

when my birthday comes around i will eat what i like for 2 days and get back on it....hopefully!

i would have a blowout on my birthday then get back on the plan.........birthday once a year........got another 51 weeks to make up for it...........

I agree...... my birthday is 2 days before Xmas, so I just have the whole week off, is about the only positive point about being born at that time. x

It's my birthday next week too! I aim to thoroughly enjoy myself for a couple of days and then get back on plan again. Weigh in is actually on my birthday so I shall go out afterwards and then hopefully manage to lose the excess by the following week lol.:D

That's what I do when my birthday is on WI day, I go to early WI then kick back and enjoy myself!

I totally plan on not dieting on my birthday its my 30th so im going to make the most of it. I have already told Mr G i want breakfast in bed, lunch in a nice cafe and dinner in a nice quite country pub, oh and as its just before christmas were going to look round the christmas markets so that will involve lots of mulled wine , mince pies n gingerbread n generally bad for me stuff OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i cant flippin wait! i am stopping on plan over xmas including christmas day which will just be a plain old red day otherwise i will start on the cack food on the 22nd for my b'day and not stop till new year!

Your birthday is one day a year so as long as you get straight back on and be good afterwards i dont see the problem with having days off, (says her who is having a week off at the mo!)

Gen x

It's my 40th in a couple of weeks and I'm going out to dinner and having a nice meal.. the diet can wait for a day.. already had to give up going away and a party due to lack of funds.. sure as hell not giving up everything.. I am confident I can get back on track so not worried.

have a great birthday hunny. its my 30th in march and we are gonna london for the weekend i will be having those three days off plan cant wait.

Just wondered have any of you wondered like I have... why having a few days off you can pile on so much... I mean I had a week off and I put on 4Ib and I hardly ate anything... it does worry me as although this is a life changing habit that we are doing...... how disheartening it we have to be on it so strict for the rest of our lives?

Did I make sense there.....???

Oh happy birthday for everyone and don't forget to send me a piece of cake from yes,.,,,,,, all of your cakes hahaha!!

Hello everyone, newbie here :)
I had my 40th a couple of weeks ago, about 6 weeks into my SW jaunt, WI the week before, had four mega birthday days/nights then straight back on it and had still lost 1lb the following WI.
Loving SW by the way, and really enjoying trying some of the recipes on here :)

Have lost 16lb, another 28 to go!

Back