What do you do when you eat out for a meal?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I am going out for my best friends birthday in a few weeks and am thinking of cancelling as i dont want to deviate from the diet but then I was thinking is there a way i can stick to this and go?

We are going to frankie and bennys?

HELP!
xx

i went there this week and had like a tomato pasta which would only be a couple of syns on green has olives in so you can cut down by not having those. jsut dont be tempted by bread and pizza!!!

Nooo, don't cancel, remember you've got to live your life!!

I'd have a red day, don't have any syns before you go, then go for chicken salad or something (dressing separate and beware of croutons / cheese).

Other than that, do flexible syns, have what you fancy, then draw a line under it and get back on plan straight after xxx

i went there this week and had like a tomato pasta which would only be a couple of syns on green has olives in so you can cut down by not having those. jsut dont be tempted by bread and pizza!!!

Aren't olives free? I personally can't stand them, but my collegue eats them like the is no tomorrow and claims they are free?

no, olives are very low though. i think like half for a few of them.

where would i find the syn values of things that are served there?
x

you cant really unless they release the nutritional value of their food, check the site then you can put it into lifeline online calculator. you really just have to use your common sense like pasta is free on green, meat on red, and use your initiative when eating out and consider things like oil, cheese, anythin like that and just make a rough guesstimate. at the end of the day your not eating there 24/7 so if you get it a little wrong i dont think its going to affect your loss in the long run

Aren't olives free? I personally can't stand them, but my collegue eats them like the is no tomorrow and claims they are free?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Olives, in brine, weighed without stones 28g
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Basic/Non Branded Foods
Olives, black/green 7 olives
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns

[/FONT]​

you could have this on red day, with jacket as HEB.

F&B Benny's Sweet Cured Bacon Steak
£9.95
A grilled 7oz* sweet cured bacon steak served with a whole oven baked tomato, flat mushroom, mustard on the side and your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket.

F&B 8oz* New York Strip Sirloin
£12.95
Finest strip sirloin steak grilled to your liking and served with a whole oven baked tomato, flat mushroom, spicy onion rings and your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket.

or this on green day, and either miss out or sin the bread.

Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
£9.25
Arborio rice cooked in a rich tomato and white wine sauce with sun kissed tomatoes and a selection of roasted Mediterranean vegetables. Served with garlic ciabatta bread on the side.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like the sound of F&B 8oz* New York Strip Sirloin
£12.95
Finest strip sirloin steak grilled to your liking and served with a whole oven baked tomato, flat mushroom, spicy onion rings and your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket.

YEY!

Thanks guys
xx

i'll have the mozarella and tomato salad for starters and the pasta arrabbiata please :D

i would eat free food all day and no healthy extras, then count the mozarella as 2 x a choices (just to be safe) and the oil as b choices, then the pasta sauce would be my sins. i'd drink diet coke or water and come away feeling guilt free :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like the sound of F&B 8oz* New York Strip Sirloin
£12.95

YEY!

Thanks guys
xx
do a red day, have a the jacket, (without butter and count it as say 2 HEX).:D

If drinking have vodka and diet cooke, only 2.5 syns, compared to say a glass of wine at 6 syns:)

It's ok to go over your syns (have a flexi day), as long as you go straight back to it the next day;)

Back