What do you do when

Almostskinny

You just want ALL THE CARBS... I feel like crap today and I just want to stuff my comfort eating face! I'm going to stay strong and make do with Great British Bake Off

Wld a hot chocolate made with one of ur packs cut it? I find it comforting, not quite carbs but helps me, that & about 50 litres of warm tea or coffee, lol! U can do it, U'll b pleased tom that u did! Xx

Boring as it sounds I have a cup of tea or water. You can do this, keep at it. Will be so worth it.

I think Great British Bake Off is a fab carb-substitute! I can't get enough cookery programmes at the moment. Well done on just having the drink and not caving.

Me too! And it worse because I am not working... I spend all day watching food things!!

I find myself watching all the cookery programs lol

Man v food o_O

I love man vs food!!! It's so totally gross! But amazing! How is he not huuuge!?! Xx

He's a pretty big guy though very tall I reckon he carries it well cause he isn't slim is he lol x

That's true! He must live on celery when not on this programme!! Xx

It's my birthday and 1st anniversary next month so I've been planing a weekend off since I started. I'm having a bake off day with my sister to make yummy stuff for people coming over. I won't go into detail, but the sugar content is probably going to blow my mind!

It's my birthday and 1st anniversary next month so I've been planing a weekend off since I started. I'm having a bake off day with my sister to make yummy stuff for people coming over. I won't go into detail, but the sugar content is probably going to blow my mind!

Blimey !!!

Just made my husband a Sunday fry up potato scones, fried egg, bacon, sausages & I'm beside him with coffee & a muesli bar = dedication.

Start 10st 11.4lbs
Goal weight 9st 3lbs
Ultimate goal weight 8st 10lbs

My new coping mechanism is that when I want something I add it to my Asda online shopping using the iPhone app or add it to my amazon wish list and I tell myself I will have it another time

Start 10st 11.4lbs
Goal weight 9st 3lbs
Ultimate goal weight 8st 10lbs

Back