1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

What do you eat and when?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by sammyzip50, 10 April 2014 Social URL.

1. sammyzip50

sammyzip50 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I am thinking of during the week having: B: Shake L: Bar D: Meal S: Shake (I will be out at lunch times and don't have the means to make up or heat anything).

For weekends I can have: B: Shake L: Meal D: Meal S: Bar

What do you all do?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cheekychick81

cheekychick81 Well-Known Member

I tend to have a shake in the morning, porridge or oatmeal around mid day, a bar at 3ish with a can of coke zero then either another shake or a low carb meal in the evening.

At the weekend I usually have my porridge in the morning and a shake at lunch...

Good luck :)

4. Ellem

Ellem Well-Known Member

Usually:
    Breakfast (between 8am and 9.30am): Shake or protein + pint of water
    Mid morning (11ish): Coffee with some milk allowance.
    Lunch (between 12.30 and 2pm): Shake + Coke Zero + half pint water
    Mid afternoon (3pmish): Coffee with some milk allowance
    Early Evening (around 5.30 or 6pm): Vegetables or a pint of Ribena Plus or both
    Dinner (around 7.30/8pm): Meal pack or protein or sometimes veg and meal mixed together if I wasn't hungry around 5.30ish + pint of water

Snacks:
    Bar either eaten all in one go whenever I feel like it or little bits throughout the afternoon/evening.
    Sugarfree jelly - after dinner
    Leaf teas whenever I feel like it

5. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Well-Known Member

I have a shake between 7.30 and 8.30 for breakfast. I then have a soup at lunchtime and a bar for my afternoon snack usually between 3 & 4 with a black coffee. I try to sit down and eat with the family so will usually have a meal pack around 6ish. I try to drink water throughout the day and I'll have a Coke Zero if I'm flagging.

6. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

I used to have most days

10 Porridge
    2 Soup or meal or shake
    5 Bar
    8 Meal

Sometimes at the weekend I'd make a pancake for breakfast but otherwise the same.