What Do You Eat Before Weigh In

RoseyRoo

Hello All!

Apologies if this one has been asked before.....but.......

What do you eat for your lunch on the day you weigh in??

I have always been used to weighing in after going to the toilet and before my breakfast! Not after a whole day of eating and drinking!

I know it is all relative, but what will help me be at my best?

I have a lot of red days, so before weigh in tonight I have just had a chicken salad for lunch.

What about you??!

:jelous:

I din't eat anything as my class is at 8.30am on a Saturday so I have a cuppa tea and just go, I have a nice brekkie afterwards though lol

I know it's weird thinking about eating before weigh-in when you're used to going in the am on an empty stomach....
But as long as it's the same time every week it shouldn't make any difference really at all. So you'll have today's lunch in your tummy today but next week it'll be the same story. Personally I eat as normal, like every other day. I just try to not eat or drink for the two hours or so before. X

I don't eat or drink anything before my WI - which is early on a Friday morning as I weigh in at home (I don't go to a class), and then I enjoy my breakfast....

I treat the day as normal, eating the same things at the usual times, and weigh before dinner, usually sometime between 4 - 6pm.

i weigh in at half 5 tonight, and ive just been to tesco, so im currently scoffing two packets of sushi (yes, im greedy and i like it!) few olives, wholemeal pitta (well they did say it would be a HEB next year- soim checking it out ha!) and a couple of those blue cheese laughing cow things (quite nice) as a new HEA. i might stir an options into FF in a bit too. i just have whatever i want for lunch because whether u eat or not ur body fat is the same- i also dont develop an urge to wear linen clothes and take all my accessories off before i go either hahaha ;)

I eat just about the same but would have soup or something light for lunch and avoid anything that would make me bloat like bread or pasta, I'm sure it makes no blimmin' difference though.
It's quite funny in my group as no one eats beforehand but as soon as they've been weighed everyone rummages around in their bags for the alpen/hifi bars! The rustling of wrappers is almost as loud as the clapping :D

I weigh in at 6.30 and go straight from work but it's just a normal day. As said, if you do the same every week it will make no difference what so ever if you eat normally during the day. So why make yourself miserable trying to eat as little as possible, like I know some people do! Your weigh-in is the result of what you've done over the whole week, not the few hours leading up to it. And in trying to trick the scales you are really only tricking yourself because any additional loss is not fat loss and will go back on as soon as you eat or drink normally.

Back