What Do You Eat Before Weigh In

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RoseyRoo, 10 December 2009 Social URL.

1. RoseyRoo

RoseyRoo Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello All!

Apologies if this one has been asked before.....but.......

What do you eat for your lunch on the day you weigh in??

I have always been used to weighing in after going to the toilet and before my breakfast! Not after a whole day of eating and drinking!

I know it is all relative, but what will help me be at my best?

I have a lot of red days, so before weigh in tonight I have just had a chicken salad for lunch.

What about you??!

:jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Plan
    I din't eat anything as my class is at 8.30am on a Saturday so I have a cuppa tea and just go, I have a nice brekkie afterwards though lol

4. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.3lb(12.25%)
    Diet:
    confused! Ex SW, ex CC, now on FAST 5:2
    I know it's weird thinking about eating before weigh-in when you're used to going in the am on an empty stomach....
    But as long as it's the same time every week it shouldn't make any difference really at all. So you'll have today's lunch in your tummy today but next week it'll be the same story. Personally I eat as normal, like every other day. I just try to not eat or drink for the two hours or so before. X

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I eat what ever I want (within SW) and dotn eat or drink anything after 2:30 for my 5:30 weigh in.

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I don't eat or drink anything before my WI - which is early on a Friday morning as I weigh in at home (I don't go to a class), and then I enjoy my breakfast....

7. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    I treat the day as normal, eating the same things at the usual times, and weigh before dinner, usually sometime between 4 - 6pm.

8. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i weigh in at half 5 tonight, and ive just been to tesco, so im currently scoffing two packets of sushi (yes, im greedy and i like it!) few olives, wholemeal pitta (well they did say it would be a HEB next year- soim checking it out ha!) and a couple of those blue cheese laughing cow things (quite nice) as a new HEA. i might stir an options into FF in a bit too. i just have whatever i want for lunch because whether u eat or not ur body fat is the same- i also dont develop an urge to wear linen clothes and take all my accessories off before i go either hahaha ;)

9. Esme

Esme Gin and tonic please!

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I eat just about the same but would have soup or something light for lunch and avoid anything that would make me bloat like bread or pasta, I'm sure it makes no blimmin' difference though.
    It's quite funny in my group as no one eats beforehand but as soon as they've been weighed everyone rummages around in their bags for the alpen/hifi bars! The rustling of wrappers is almost as loud as the clapping :D

10. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh in at 6.30 and go straight from work but it's just a normal day. As said, if you do the same every week it will make no difference what so ever if you eat normally during the day. So why make yourself miserable trying to eat as little as possible, like I know some people do! Your weigh-in is the result of what you've done over the whole week, not the few hours leading up to it. And in trying to trick the scales you are really only tricking yourself because any additional loss is not fat loss and will go back on as soon as you eat or drink normally.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.