What do you eat on weigh in days?

What ever you decide to do just do the same thing every week. I'm not saying eat the exact same thing every week but if you decide to have a large lunch then nothing till after weigh in. Or lighter lunch with a snack later on then I'd do this every weigh in day. That way it won't affec your weight loss / gain. I wouldn't recommend not eating at all - I couldn't do this! Good luck on your first weigh in.

I have tend to eat a normal breakfast, normal lunch & have my normal amount of water. However almost subconsciously I noticed over the weeks I don't seem to have any of my syns. I save them until after WI (if its a good weight loss I then tend to have a celebratory glass of wine from my saved syns - naughty but nice!)

Good luck for tonight!

CJxxx

Its my first weigh in tonight aswell! So nervous because ifeel like ive eaten loads! Not sure if im going to have tea before or after, hmmm

My weigh in is at 7.30 pm so I eat as normal through the day but only have my dinner after weigh in. I do the same every week so I can get an accurate weigh in.

My weigh in is at 7, so I eat normally beforehand and then have dinner after WI. My consultant normally makes something to try each week so there's something to scoff if you're starving!

I eat normally during the day but stop drinking water about 3pm, I wear the same type of clothes each week - leggings and a T-shirt - and always go to the toliet before getting on the scales. I don't have tea until after weighing though as I weigh at 5:30 on a Wednesday
As someone else said, whatever you decide to do, do similiar each week

Good luck

Someone at my group has a cup of tea in a morning and then nothing all day until after weighing - the consultant has said that this is not healthy and she needs to eat properly, so will see tomorrow if she has!

I just eat normal and then once i finish work I don't have a proper drink until after weigh in, just a little sip when I get in the house lol but just eat as you usually would though, you will still get an acurate weigh in every week doing this and if you get into the habit of not eating at all it will make things worse!!

I have got in the habit of eating the same lunch on weigh in day though, not on purpose I dunno why I've done it lol

I tend to eat as normal until lunch then i dont have anything until after WI at 7, my friend has her breakfast and then nothing until after WI, Ive told her its not healthy to do this but she wont listen - hey ho

I was debating this last week as it was my first weigh in. I decided to have a normal breakfast (cereal) and lunch (jacket potato with beans) and then didn't eat anything else until after weigh in (I was starving and scoffed a hifi bar during group). I drank water normally up until 4.30-5pm too just so I didn't retain water.

Like Browsie said, whatever you decide to do make sure you do similar every week :)

I just eat normally. Our group is at 12.30pm so I just have breakfast then have my lunch when I return from group. I do the same every week so its like for like!

I just eat normally...last week I was so thirsty between work and WI that I drank 1/2 a pint of squash, I was a bit worried that would effect my weight but my work is way too warm and I've got really dehydrated before, I wouldn't go so far as to make myself feel ill by not drinking water to save a few grams on WI!

That's everyone. Well I lost 2.5. A bit disappointed to be honest. But yeah I had a sw fry up and half a melon around 1pm....

Thanks again girls ;)

I ate burger and chips today before WI, not on plan... whoops and bigger then normal... double whoops, but at least I know next week I can eat what I want for lunch (well on plan next week lol) without worrying about it making me heavier

I didn't eat anything today and I don't recommend it to anyone!! And I most certainly woun't be doing it next week I felt horrible and sick

I just eat normally...last week I was so thirsty between work and WI that I drank 1/2 a pint of squash, I was a bit worried that would effect my weight but my work is way too warm and I've got really dehydrated before, I wouldn't go so far as to make myself feel ill by not drinking water to save a few grams on WI!

I don't deny myself water, I have a drink before finishing work (NAS squash) and then I'm straight to asda, bus home, get changed so really I'm not punishing myself just making sure I don't have a big gulp inbetween this time

That's everyone. Well I lost 2.5. A bit disappointed to be honest. But yeah I had a sw fry up and half a melon around 1pm....

Thanks again girls ;)

I would have been well made up with that loss on my journey. You have done well, please dont be disappointed. Just hold that amount of weight and see how heavy it feels. Again, well done :)

Back