1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you eat on WI day?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by devotchka, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Had a quick look around for another thread on this, but didn't have much luck.

So... What do we all eat on the day of Weigh In?
    I am unlucky in that mine is at 5.45pm! I am a re-starter, and before I would starve myself on Thursdays, all but a cup of coffee in the morning to get me out of bed.

I know that this was really, really unhealthy, but I got into the habit and was terrified that eating would affect my result on the scales.

However, since restarting, I have been more healthy. Before my first WI last week, I had a full days worth of food. And today I have had some Pepsi max and a bacon butty. I will probably have a light lunch before uni and WI too!

What do my lovely SW buddies eat on their weigh day?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I weigh in at 5.30 so I never have my evening meal before I go.
    I don't starve myself but I wouldn't have a huge lunch.
    I either have weetabix or porridge with fruit for breakfast and then ryvita and cottage cheese, or a salad of some kind, with fruit and yoghurt to follow OR I have a great big cooked breakfast and then just some fruit mid afternoon as it's all I need.
    I never ever have a cuppa past 3pm though. Odd but it's what I do!
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
  5. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online
    I usually have the following...

Breakfast - porridge and milk and banana.
    Lunch - soup or mugshot and a small salad, and a muller
    Mid afternoon - Fruit.

My weigh is at 7pm so I need the fruit to see me through til then.

I try to avoid drinking too much though! xx
  6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    I'm lucky in that I weigh in at 9.30, so I have half a cup of coffee and a banana , then eat normally for the rest of the day.
  7. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I am really lucky as I now do SW at home as I can not afford to go to group so it is not problem with food consumption as I do first thing in the morning
  8. Zennon

Zennon Member

my WI is between 7.30-8pm
    I'm at work til about 5 and since i've started i'd always had something before getting weighed because by the time i get home its 9pm

however because my weightloss hasn't been great i'm thinking i might just have lunch then maybe a bit of fruit mid afternoon before getting weighed
  9. Tinkerbell2051

Tinkerbell2051 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    i eat like normal although i avoid having my tea before WI - its at half 5. only problem with that is i go straight to work after and don't get home until after 10 so im usually quite hungry. not the best time to be eating i know..
  10. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    I weigh in at 10am in the morning, so it isn't really an issue for me, but I have a drink first thing and take an alpen light bar and a banana with me for after weigh in

Helen xxx
  11. Susanwilliams2312

Susanwilliams2312 Full Member

Hi I weigh in at 5.30 and I am glad to see that we all limit our drinks & food, I thought I was the only one x

B: m/l yog & fruit
    L: small salad or ryvita & LC light

I always feel bloated on WI - must be psychological :0)

I am alot more relaxed about it this time round though - whoop whoop
    Last edited: 21 January 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.