What do you eat the day before a weigh in AND the day of weigh in?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by loobieluck, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. loobieluck

loobieluck Wanna be loser!!

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I've heard that it's important not to eat too many carbohydrate food stuffs the day before, and none at all the day of a weigh in.

My weigh ins on a Tuesday at 7pm, but she weighs people AFTER group therapy...odd!!

Any advice would be splendid =]

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    If possible I would try and just eat normally. If you do the same thing every week it should be fine. And remember that you will get the occasional blip - it happens. It will all even out in the end. I don't think it's a good habit to get into if possible to start eating differently even just on the day but definitely not for 2 days before.

There are some quite funny threads on this topic from previously though - it may be worth searching for them. They were more around what people wore (or didn't wear) and tips to make the scales weigh less !!!

Gail x

4. Gembo82

Gembo82 Full Member

Hi

New to thus forum but have done slimming world before. I use to just eat the same as a normal day but I would try nit to eat my dinner too late, I also know someone who use to eat just fruit on weigh in day but I like my food too much so couldn't do that!

Strange your weigh in is after class, but I suppose it might encourage more people to stay for group therapy which I found really useful

Gem x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.