• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you eat the day before a weigh in AND the day of weigh in?

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
S: 18st1.5lb C: 17st13.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st2lb(0.79%)
I've heard that it's important not to eat too many carbohydrate food stuffs the day before, and none at all the day of a weigh in.

My weigh ins on a Tuesday at 7pm, but she weighs people AFTER group therapy...odd!!

Any advice would be splendid =]

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

gl12282

Plodding on.......
S: 17st9lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 3st3lb(18.22%)
If possible I would try and just eat normally. If you do the same thing every week it should be fine. And remember that you will get the occasional blip - it happens. It will all even out in the end. I don't think it's a good habit to get into if possible to start eating differently even just on the day but definitely not for 2 days before.

There are some quite funny threads on this topic from previously though - it may be worth searching for them. They were more around what people wore (or didn't wear) and tips to make the scales weigh less !!!

Gail x

Hi

New to thus forum but have done slimming world before. I use to just eat the same as a normal day but I would try nit to eat my dinner too late, I also know someone who use to eat just fruit on weigh in day but I like my food too much so couldn't do that!

Strange your weigh in is after class, but I suppose it might encourage more people to stay for group therapy which I found really useful

Gem x