What do you eat the day before a weigh in AND the day of weigh in?

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
I've heard that it's important not to eat too many carbohydrate food stuffs the day before, and none at all the day of a weigh in.

My weigh ins on a Tuesday at 7pm, but she weighs people AFTER group therapy...odd!!

Any advice would be splendid =]

xx

If possible I would try and just eat normally. If you do the same thing every week it should be fine. And remember that you will get the occasional blip - it happens. It will all even out in the end. I don't think it's a good habit to get into if possible to start eating differently even just on the day but definitely not for 2 days before.

There are some quite funny threads on this topic from previously though - it may be worth searching for them. They were more around what people wore (or didn't wear) and tips to make the scales weigh less !!!

Gail x

Hi

New to thus forum but have done slimming world before. I use to just eat the same as a normal day but I would try nit to eat my dinner too late, I also know someone who use to eat just fruit on weigh in day but I like my food too much so couldn't do that!

Strange your weigh in is after class, but I suppose it might encourage more people to stay for group therapy which I found really useful

Gem x

Back