What do you eat when you come in from a night out?

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi all!

I'm looking for some inspiration/help really! I was just wondering what people eat when they come in from a night out. I went out and had a couple of pints last night, but I always end up hungry by the time I get in. I had a mugshot and a WW toffee yoghurt last night...but that's probably not the best thing to be eating at 1 a.m. :eek:

Does anyone have any ideas?

Sian xx

I always try to have a low syn home made pizza in the fridge if I know I am going out, you can use the smash base which I found on this site and HeA chese, I find syn free houmous and scan brans laying round are always handy as well as lean ham sandwiches just save a HeB for the bread

I always try to have a low syn home made pizza in the fridge if I know I am going out, you can use the smash base which I found on this site and HeA chese, I find syn free houmous and scan brans laying round are always handy as well as lean ham sandwiches just save a HeB for the bread

Oooo, thanks for the ideas hun! :D

even still thats very good what you had , your weight loss is great

Thanks hun! It's been pretty rubbish for the past two months, but I'm sure I'll start losing properly again soon :) xx

I usually follow EE :) I WI on a Friday morning, so I usually have a few drinks on a Saturday night then cut down on syns during the week. To be honest, I haven't really been following the plan properly since Christmas, so it's my own fault that I haven't been losing, lol! :) xx

Make the Donner kebab & then you feel like you had a proper takeaway. I know it's not the best thing at 1am but better than the real thing.

Or just have some cereal & use as a HEX but I don't think that would quite cut it..

Do you fancy savoury or sweet when you get in?

I made the microwave chocolate weetabix cake & it's like chocolate pudding yum yum or that chocolate pudding with tofu is really lush if it's sweet stuff you're after but you'd have to syn them..

Make the Donner kebab & then you feel like you had a proper takeaway. I know it's not the best thing at 1am but better than the real thing.

Or just have some cereal & use as a HEX but I don't think that would quite cut it..

Do you fancy savoury or sweet when you get in?

I made the microwave chocolate weetabix cake & it's like chocolate pudding yum yum or that chocolate pudding with tofu is really lush if it's sweet stuff you're after but you'd have to syn them..

Thanls for the ideas big bear! :) I quite often fancy savoury when I get in, but I do get the odd attack of the sweet cravings! xx

Im afraid I could eat a scabby dog when ive been drinking all though I dont hardly drink these days.

I remember when I was single and after being out we would get a garlic bread with cheese and mushrooms yummy!! Mind I have been known to throw up after it yuck!!!

I thought you were very restrained.:D

I would eat whatever I felt like, I tend to eat really late at the weekends and have been known to get food at 2 or 3 am and make proper food, but usually it would be jacket potato, beans and salad, OR a pasta meal! :)

I used to eat so much rubbish after a night out... at home, sweet and sour chicken balls with half rice, half chips, probably at least twice a week at one point. At uni, chicken nuggets, chips and cheese was the staple, again probably two or three times a week at least. No wonder I piled on weight...!

I have a proper sweet tooth most of the time, but after a drink or two I always crave something savoury. What about making a SW quiche before you go out? Don't have to worry about saving the Hexs then, and you can cram it full of superfree stuff so you're all good for EE?

My friend and I usually have super noodles when we get in from a night out, the low fat Batchelors ones are syn free, and they only take 5 mins in the microwave!

Charlie x x

I'll put something in the slow cooker (a pack of casserole veg & some stewing steak with some herbs and spices usually). Knowing that'll be waiting to be ladled out at home stops the temptation to get a takeaway, and you've def got your third superfree in there too.

hiyer, saturday i was quite bad, had a couple of pints, and, when i got in had a toasted cheese sandwich, did enjoy it, but, knew it was bad:D

Hmm, I'm with Becca, I would normally get a chicken kebab with cheese and garlic sauce, pizza, or chips with garlic sauce and cheese and a bottle of full fat Coke - YIKES! :eek:

Thankfully those days are gone :D

If you are out and about and there is a Chinese open how about getting some beansprouts or a chow mein (I believe that is low-ish syn)

Or you could purposely save a HeA and HeB and have grilled cheese on toast sprinkled with ham and a little Worcester sauce or what about Welsh Rarebit?

Quorn sausages and frylighted eggs?

Better go now, making myself hungry :D

I always used to have chips after a night out so maybe prepare some sw chips before you go out & then just bung them in the oven when you get home? Either that or cook up come pasta salad or pasta & sauce before you go out then eat when you get home :)

Back