Extra Easy What do you eat when your dog rough???

MissThomas

Silver Member
Drank a bit too much last night, these are the days wer i find it really hard to stay on track..... so what does everyone eat to stay on track and cure ur hangovers?

Carbs! Loads of.
I would probably cook myself a large plate of SW wedges and maybe a 'fried' egg and baked beans.
I could just eat that right now........and I'm not even hung over!!

owww that does sound nice but cant even be arsed to move.. i should be prepared and have a stocked fridge ... got some mince left from making meatballs yesterday so think we are gna make some burgers on the BBQ!

I always find that bovril or oxo drink, toast and marmite always works for me, other than than that, start drinking again

I always find that bovril or oxo drink, toast and marmite always works for me, other than than that, start drinking again

:sick0019: never want to see a glass of wine again!!! never ever tried marmite and im too fragile to deal with the consequences if it doesnt go down well :cry:

I'm in same boat today hun - got up around lunch time with a massive hangover so had pint of water and a banana (think its something to do with the potasium in them or something) and went back to bed.

Got up again a couple of hours later and tucked into 2 slices toast, half tin tomatoes, 3 eatsmart sausages, fried egg and mushrooms washed down with a huge mug of sweet tea (sweeteners) and finished off with another banana.

Feel so much better now but I can eat for england after a night binging on alcohol and I've just put a big piece of pork into the oven and gonna have roasties and lots of veg later. Also debating weather to make an egg custard for afters. Can't wait to tuck in again. lol

I went through this the other week- seriously thought I was going to die.
I stumbled round the kitched and managed to put a jacket in the oven. Went back to bed for an hour. Took over an hour to eat the potato with beans and a bit of cheese on it (had to microwave it three times to reheat!)
I did feel better by the end of it though.
Think I even managed SW curry and rice for my tea!

I dont really drink, but a SW fry up would do the trick im sure :)

thanks guys, i made it through only naughty thing I had was some crisps so its al good, could of been a disaster and i could of ended up with Pizza!

Back