Step 1 Sole Source + What do you eat??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hungrycaterpillar, 26 February 2014.

1. Looking for some inspiration really... My favourite meal at the moment is chicken and mushrooms purely because it's filling, but I'm really missing flavour! I add herbs/paprika but it's still quite bland. I'm missing garlic! What does everyone else eat?
  2. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Idont eat veggies (really why I ended up here) so im having either a small can of tuna or two boiled eggs in the mornings. I will have to work on this though when I go to move up the steps.
  3. See I love veg. I'm missing it! I'd usually pile it up. And I'm also missing potatoes. And cheese! Gaahhhh.
  4. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Well, I have had iceberg lettuce for nearly 40 days running now! I have this with pickled cabbage.

Meat/fish wise I have haddock, chicken breast, tuna in spring water, prawns and cottage cheese - all generally topped with either hot chilli powder or hot curry powder. If the weight of the meat/fish are low I pro-rata my allowance of cottage cheese.

Weekly treat is chicken tikka from the indian.
  5. Thank you for your reply. I'm not a fan of hot spices, I usually do garlic or honey and mustard type flavours, or more Chinese style sauces. Hence why I am missing flavours! I do like chicken tikka though, and am looking forward to having that soon!
    At the moment I just wrap chicken in foil and steam cook it with a paprika herb mix from M & S.
    Pickled cabbage? The bright pink stuff?! Is that allowed?
    Tonight I am being a bit naughty and I've had extra veg and a gin and tonic.
  6. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

ive started steaming chicken in foil in the oven too but with the tesco tikka curry spice mix.