What do you have as Breakfast

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I'm a bit (very :D) fussy eater and need ideas for breakie. I leave for work at 7.15am so need something easy and tasty, not a big cereal unless its coco pops :rotflmao: I was thinking smoothies but then you have to syn the fruit and that's never very accurate. So what does everyone have??

I usually have weetabix with hot milk & berries or fried eggs on toast. When I'm in a rush I have 2 alpen lights and a skinny latte from a coffee shop :D

I sometimes eat a soft boiled egg that only takes 4 1/2 mins to prep and of course you have your 2 slices of wholemeal as a HEB if on EE for soldiers. Or you could bake up some weightwatchers or morrisons eat smart sausages ( 1/2 syn each) and leave them in your fridge so you could just grab and go!

Just a thought

xxx

An egg mainly (boiled, scrambled, poached or fried), or magic porridge with berries at the weekend. xx

Berries with natural yogurt and honey (2.5 syns)
Porridge with berries and honey (Hex B and 2.5 syns)
Boiled eggs with Ryvita soldiers and Marmite (Hex B)
2 x Alpen Lights, banana and yogurt (Hex B)
Bacon and scrambled eggs (free on Red)
Mushrooms on toast (Hex B)
Magic porridge (Hex B)

xxx

Thanks for the ideas, i love the idea of berries with yogurt but the little seeds annoy me. MMM scrambled eggs and bacon sounds yummy. Kinda hungry now. I love ready brek, but if i remember right its mounts up with syns/hexs.

Toast and marmite
Lots and lots of fruit
Fruit and soy yoghurt
Magic Porridge
Muesli, fruit and soy yoghurt
Porridge mixed with fruit

I have a packet of tesco prepared fruit packs - they do 2 packs for £3 - loads of different kinds...... they are yummy, filling and convenient - also it means I am saving all my A's and B's for later in the day... perfect every day !

What is magic porridge?

28g oats (Hex B but you'll also need to have a ScanBran/Ryvita to make it the full Hex B at some point in the day) mixed with any flavour Mullerlight and left overnight in the fridge - very filling, creamy and lovely!

Actually, think I may do myself one up tonight for my brekkie tomorrow! xxx

28g oats (Hex B but you'll also need to have a ScanBran/Ryvita to make it the full Hex B at some point in the day) mixed with any flavour Mullerlight and left overnight in the fridge - very filling, creamy and lovely!

Actually, think I may do myself one up tonight for my brekkie tomorrow! xxx

Definitely a good idea. I LOVE magic porridge!!! :D

Magic porridge - never heard of that before... sounds delish!

Thanks everyone - thats what I love about Minimins... all these new ideas :)

uh oh, i always thought 28g of oats was a full HeB?? :( is there anything else you can have apart from scanbran/ryvita to make it a whole HeB? could this be impacting on my losses if im not having a full HeB some days? sorry for bombarding with questions :p xx

Back