what do you lot get up to on here?

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
was just wondering - sometimes when i'm on here i notice at the bottom of the page that loads of people are signed in, but no-one's posting or replying to threads. so, what else do you get up to on here?

i go to the arcade sometimes, but that's pretty naff!

do alot of people just read the forum and not comment?

Me .. I read stuff and then make pointless comments :D

I read a lot of stuff on the other diets, never knew there was so many different ones till I joined here. Always a bit envious that there are loads of people on Cambridge and not so many posting on SW.

I like going through the before and after slideshow too.

I tend to read mostly then comment on thing I can, but sometime I'm signed in and not be at the computer (if you know what I mean)

I either play on the arcade, or spend hours reading through the posts, waiting for someone to post something else lol.

I don't feel like i have a lot to contribute yet, so mainly lurk, with the odd post thrown in :D

The slideshow IS amazing! Perhaps one day I'll be brave enough and successful enough to be included.
I too read about the other diets and am in awe of the LL and CD dieters. I just KNOW I would fail doing something that strict.
That's why I'm so thrilled with SW.
A diet with bacon....it's just not right!!!
LOL
:party0049:

lol i know what you mean!! i feel like i'm cheating already, when i'm actually eating free food :eek:

I did the Cambridge diet and it does work but its sooooo hard! i struggled like mad and only lasted 3 weeks, i take my hat off to the ones who manage it all the way through, there is no chance of me being able to do that lol

Beat the meter in the arcade is taking up far to much of my time!!!!! but it's a good distraction from high syns, and boy do I need distracting lately!

well since i found this site a few weeks ago i no longer use facebook half as much lol so nobody knows im on here and dont get the facebook jibes ha ha (despite the fact the ppl that ave a go at me about facebook use it more than me but they r in denial lol).

i tend to read a lot of the forums that arent even related to what im doing (Acomplia and healthy eating) its all just for the inspiration for me, i mean why pay to go to a class when u get much more from this for free? its an excellent site and i can see why its so popular. if only i had discovered it years ago i would be a size zero lol! xxx

It's a good one, you basically have three lives and you must try not to lose any by filling up as many cars with £10 worth of petrol as you can without overflowing....... it's hard to explain, try it and let me know if you become addicted! lol

I like that one too Nanny! x

I mooch! LOL

I look after my DD, I am a member of a baby group and read the 100s of mails I have, talk to mates online who at wk all day whilst Im at home, I have it already signed in as Im too lazy to log in and out as its only me that uses this PC! X

Back