Home made corned beef pie
ham and peas pudding sandwiches
lasagna
Toast with lurpack
curry
pizza
......OMG the list is endless!!!!!

Lea xx

Sara4 - that is a story of getting well and truly busted. ;) But you've just got to look at how much you've lost to see that it's good you did get called on it - it spurred you on to where you are now :) That did make me feel better though.

delilah - I live smack bang in the city centre of Plymouth so there is a takeaway nearby for whatever it is you could possibly want - there's even an alcohol delivery service! It's so difficult not to just place the order, especially as I don't even need to phone for it now - it's all online! o_O

oh god that must be dire!!!! but go you for not ordering! i know its bad but whenever i think im going to crack i have a cigarette. i dont smoke too much so i figure it replaces a binge! i know that logic sucks but it has saved me from some very sticky (literally) situations!! xx

rainbow brite - I honestly missed my takeaways sooooo much at the start but it really got easier. Every time I craved food I tried to think of healthy foods instead. Now I actually do think of healthy foods most of the time. Having said that if you sat in front of me with a peperoni pizza I would bodily wrestle you to the floor to get it!!!! But as time has gone on I feel much stronger about foods. I am planning a trip to the Pizza hut when I am well off refeed. My son and I have it planned weeks! But I intend to let him eat whatever and I will start with the salad bar (which I never would have done before) and then have a slice or two from the buffet and that will be it!

So start trying to brainwash yourself now to healthy eating......that might be very hard this week but by week 3 you will be thinking of chicken salads!

Mmmm chicken salad! lol I think at the moment I'm just gagging for any kind of food at all, except the flapjacks that are sitting in my cupboard feeling sorry for themselves!

It's cool that you've arranged your trip already and know how you're going to play it once you're there. I wish I could do stuff like that but at the moment I'm struggling not to eat the weeks-old kiwi fruit at the back of my fridge never mind being able to look to the future lol

rainbow brite - I honestly missed my takeaways sooooo much at the start but it really got easier. Every time I craved food I tried to think of healthy foods instead. Now I actually do think of healthy foods most of the time. Having said that if you sat in front of me with a peperoni pizza I would bodily wrestle you to the floor to get it!!!! But as time has gone on I feel much stronger about foods. I am planning a trip to the Pizza hut when I am well off refeed. My son and I have it planned weeks! But I intend to let him eat whatever and I will start with the salad bar (which I never would have done before) and then have a slice or two from the buffet and that will be it!

So start trying to brainwash yourself now to healthy eating......that might be very hard this week but by week 3 you will be thinking of chicken salads!

OMG!!!! YOU DONT START WITH THE SALAD BAR???? EVERY TRIP TO PIZZA HUT STARTS WITH A SALAD BAR FOR ME.

Although the salad is oh so unhealthy - Potato salad, covered in bacon crunchies, croutons and then smoothered in thousand island dressing, token bit of lettuce and some other stuff. Must be 1000's of calories in my salad.. then we have to have the garlic bread with cheese and maybe some chicken wings, and then at least half of a medium pizza....

Never made it to the pizza hut desserts cos i always too full! But i have heard they are delisH!

MY NEXT VISIT TO PIZZA HUT is going to be VERY DIFFERENT! Moderation for sure! xox

Restaurant near me does baked salmon with sea salt with sundried tomato on top with spinach, this little apparagus potatoe cube thing, with garlic baby boiled potatoes. ohh now im drulling!!!!

sounds healthy!

Restaurant near me does baked salmon with sea salt with sundried tomato on top with spinach, this little apparagus potatoe cube thing, with garlic baby boiled potatoes. ohh now im drulling!!!!

sounds good - at least u know u can look forward to this when u hit ur goal xox

*beans N Toast With Extra Butter
*chicken Curry
*mash Potatoes
*fish Cakes
*pizza
*chocolate: Boost, Snickers, Dairymilk.
*fresh Cream Cakes

Mashded taters, fish cakes, fish finger sandwiches, any form of chicken, chicken tikka melts from the shop that's about a thirty second walk away from my front door :(, skinny chips, jammy wagon wheels, yogurts, quavers, wotsits, CEREAL AND TOAST, treacle tart, cheese and ham toasties, fish pie

Oh the list just goes on and on and I'm torturing myself by writing it!

Yup

Chinese.. Mushrooms.. asparagus.. i dont really miss much else.. but i crave those foods like crazy..

x x

Definitely Lasagne/spag bol and chinese all you can eats - damn the whole choice thing!!

pasta i love it when i make it for the kids im dying to have a spoonful but have so ar resisted! x

Was Snickers Used To Be Called Marathon??

A Snickers will always be a Marathon to me.... same as Starbursts will always be Opal Fruits... Cif is Jif etc etc

I get quite baity when people rename products lol :)

Bloody Americans...

Back