What do you miss the most..

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Sorry if this has already been posted but i thought it might be fun!!!! to see what people really miss eating unlimited amounts now that they are on a healthy eating plan.

I miss unlimited cheese on my bolognaise or pesto sauce with loads of cheese on my pasta.

Cheesey jacket spuds (see where i'm going with this cheese thing :wave_cry:)

Peanut butter, yum.

Cadburys Creme Eggs (not the small ones but the big yummy ones)
Wispa bars.

white bread, and sainsburys basics pork pie!!

large donner meat and chips and coleslaw

full fat hellmanns mayo!

god that sounds like a recipies for a heart attack!

Pizza domino's full house (dribbles)
Ice Cream
Cheese
Philadelphia
Chocolate

Fresh crusty Granary bread, spread with best butter, and lot's of lovely strong cheddar cheese, mmm................

I really miss bread and Pringles.

Oh, oh...and BISCUITS.

White still warm crusty bread topped with nutella

Nothing yet. *fingers crossed*

I'm not a big bread eater, cakes, choc, chips. I need to be in a notion.

I think the biggest thing so far for me is probably milk, I usually drink a pint easily throughout the day. Failing that curry sauce from the chinese.

Nothing too horrific. I'm sure though, in time I'll stumble upon something though that will totally derail me :D

I'm a optimist that way lol

crusty bread and butter,cheese with everything,Macdonalds quarter pounder and fries,pastry,cream cakes, homemade apple crumble and custard,digestives.......................

Erm.... nothing, because I do still have the bad stuff occasionally!

If I fancy something then I have it, providing I have been ok in the few days before, or I have nothing else that could be a potential threat to my weight. If I need to use extra syns I adjust for the week accordingly. BUT, I always really have to think about whether or not I want it, and if it's worth the stress pre-WI, and that it could potentially affect my WI result. If after that I still want it then I have it, and enjoy it, and know that I really thought about the concequences of eating it rather than just shoving it down my neck regardless.

So, nope nothing missed here because I have never actually given anything up! :D

warm crusty bread with butter and big fat cheese and ham pizzas.

Kettle chips :( and maltesers

Crisps and pizza, crisps and pizza, crisps and pizza, crisps and pizza

Did i tell you i miss crisps and pizza? :D:D

Back