What do you miss the most..

Oh, this is the Slimming World forum, you might get much better luck on the Cambridge diet forum, I have no idea about other diets. Sorry...

cheese and onion pasty's , fresh bread with real butter and toast!, doughnuts of any size or form esspecially big fresh cream ones !

oh and dolmio lasagner... its 24syns for white sauce and 19 for the other last time i checked! :(

The white is 23, and the red is 14 (according to the food directory). But you wouldn't eat the whole jar of each would you??

I'd guess it would make at least 4 portions so 23 / 4 = call it 6 to round it up, 14 / 4 = 3.5, you could use cheese as HEX and you could have lasagne for 9.5 syns!! I know it's quit high in comparison, but you could save it as a treat every now and again :) Everything in moderation and all that!

Crusty white bread with enough butter so you can see the teeth marks in it.
Sweet and sour chicken balls
Donner kebeb meat and chips
Pate on toast
Cheese mash.......
Hmmm and i wonder how i need to lose 7 stones????

I think the things i will miss will be crispy duck and sweet and sour chicken hongkong style!
Porbly the only things i wont be able to fit in

large mix meat and chips with ALL the sauces
chicken wrap and giant spicy burgers (chicken with hash brown) its all in kfc style too, although i had one yesterday as our last one, wasnt impressed and it upset my tummy so much this morning, i can def say NEVER again!!

my homemade SW food is MUCH MUCH nicer!!

Back