What do you say?...

Tell them your doctor agrees with you doing it.......at least mine does! It shuts them up.

Haha i agree with Sara on that one! I've used the doctor thing plenty of times..they cant argue back with that one! I also get a bit sarcy with them..oh thank you so much for the concern but when you can start see my rib cage through malnutirtion then you can start to worry! :D i've been on and off the diet a long time..can you tell lol xx

well said hoolie, have you got much to loose?x

Hello there

I have another 14lbs to lose to get to my first target. That'll give me a BMI of 24. After that I'll take a long hard look at myself and decide from there. I think I'll keep going as I feel my best at a stone or so lighter than that but whether that is acheivable for me now I've had a child is another thing I suppose.

I'm older now as well and losing the fat on my face has made my face look more wrinkley!!!

I've lost to date 36lbs in 2 months :D So it's gone really well. Hope it does for you too. :)

Alex

Hello there

I have another 14lbs to lose to get to my first target. That'll give me a BMI of 24. After that I'll take a long hard look at myself and decide from there. I think I'll keep going as I feel my best at a stone or so lighter than that but whether that is acheivable for me now I've had a child is another thing I suppose.

I'm older now as well and losing the fat on my face has made my face look more wrinkley!!!

I've lost to date 36lbs in 2 months :D So it's gone really well. Hope it does for you too. :)

Alex
36lb in 2 months is brilliant.... it's hard to know what weight right for you isnt it, the lightest i've been is 11'11and people said i looked good but looking back at the photo's think more off would be better.
good luck with the last 14lb, dare say we'll meet on here again this is my meal supplement ll xxx

Back