What do you snack on?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by matteusuk86, 24 November 2008.

1. matteusuk86

matteusuk86 New Member

Hi all, i'm new on here and have started on the slimfast plan last week. Losing 1lb in my first week.

I was just wondering what people snack on during the day, the slimfast snacks are expensive, and i've found if I only have fruit for the snacks then I feel shaky because i've not had enough to eat. I'm not diabetic, i've been checked out for that.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
    everhopefull likes this.
  2. ahava

ahava Active Member

I nibble on chopped up vegetables like brocolli, cauli, and carrots put in a tupperware box with some salt pepper and lemon juice and chopped coriander , its very tasty as a snack and you can make loads. I also like fruit maybe some pineapple and apples chopped. Lots of things. Yes the products are expensive so make your own things are nicer
  3. Bibiana

Bibiana Well-Known Member

I just have a fruit or low fat yougurt.
  4. buddhabelle

buddhabelle New Member

I've just had a vegetable cup a soup which was just over 80 calories and was quite tasty and filling for a snack.
  5. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Carrot batons, low fat cottage cheese, chicken breast strips, satsumas, apples, pears, lean cooked ham or turkey, pumpkin or sunflower seeds.