1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy What do you think?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    I am cooking the chinese turkey with noodles (from SW mag) for tea tonight except.....I am using minced pork instead of turkey as Asdas' turkey was out of date yesterday, and was wondering if I dry fry the pork and then leave it to drain through a sieve to get rid of the excess fat, would you allow syns for it or take it as free. If you would syn it, how many do you think I should allow. I am doing EE. The recipe is 1/2syn on green and 41/2 on red as it stands in the magazine. Thank you huns.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anwen

anwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    As far as I know, that should be fine! I think some people pour boiling water over mince to rinse off the most fat possible, but not sure how necessary it is?
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

If following EE you take the lowest syn value so it will be 1/2 per serving. As for the mince, pork mince is 4 syns per 100g on red so the same on EE. That does seem a lot!
  5. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Oohhh that sounds nice, could I be really cheeky and ask for the recipe please? :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.