What do you use as your inspiration?

irishmini

Hi all, just wondering what do you use as your inspiration? I am tempting to but a pair of jeans in my ideal size to spur me on. What do you use?

i look at pics of me a size 10 when i first met my husband :-( poor william is now lumped with a big fat size 16 mess :-(

and i also have 3 daughters and dont want them to follow in my shoes so use them as my inspiration too :)

Being able to go on the beach and the only thing im worried about is who will apply my sun cream not if im going to get harpooned! :) x

Mine is the fact/pressure that im considered the "hot wife" (im not a wife im a girlfriend its just what they call me) according to my boyfriends friends and i KNOW they will be seeing the bikini pictures of me from my holiday in a few weeks, so i need to maintain that status or i can't keep them all wrapped around my lil finger! lol

my inspiration and motivation is partially an old picture of me thin, and most importantly the knowledge that i will be around for my kids, and enjoy myself again with my family and have confidence.
i had enough of hiding

i have bikinis in a size smaller for summer - motivation of feeling and looking good on holiday is spurring me on :) x

Im tempted to buy some size 10 jeans from a charity shop - keep me motivated that one day I'll actually get them on! I did use my old size 14 jeans as a motivator but they fit me now hurrah!

I have a couple of things.
Old pictures of when I was a size 10, I've got a black leather jacket at size 14 (A jacket I actually won't fit into until I'm about size 10/12 on the bottom because I'm always a size or two larger at the top) and the dress I wore at my 21st birthday when I was 17 stone. It's one of those dresses which can be adjusted to fit most sizes and every now and again I put it on and see how different I look to my birthday pictures.

my main motivation is kids i want them lol so i want to be at a right weight to one help me conceive and two be healthy enough to look after them hehe oh and also i wanna think myself worthy of having my gorgeous oh just knowing im lighter than him keeps me going for a strange reason lol

just to look good and feel confident in myself again (have really low self esteem issues at the moment) to wear all my favourite jeans

So that when I have children I can hopefully have healthy pregnancies and then be able to run around after my children. Also the thought of being able to buy clothes from any shops and not just a select few.

Hi, i've two things, one is a size 30 coat, which was tight, but now is like a barrage ballon, try it on and reminds me how far i've come. the secon i've just bought the lovelist monsoon dress(never wear dresses) that is my get to goal dress(only cost me £12 from ebay!!!). :rolleyes:

I just want to get into my jeans again !

also walk upstairs without getting out of breath:sigh:

my main motivation is kids i want them lol so i want to be at a right weight to one help me conceive and two be healthy enough to look after them hehe oh and also i wanna think myself worthy of having my gorgeous oh just knowing im lighter than him keeps me going for a strange reason lol

awww I wanna be thinner to find a good man to have babies with :8855: about 6 months ago my body clock started screaming at me telling me its time to have kids so now go gushy at baby clothes and babies in the street etc :8855:

Back