what do you use for your weeklies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by floridasun, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. floridasun

floridasun Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Last week was my first on ww and i basically saved all my weeklies, as i was going for a meal in frankie and benny's. I lost 3.5lbs. This week i have been usingmaybe a couple of points a night but used 27 on the weekend. On treats. I pointed it all. Just feel like i'm not actually on a diet and how can i lose weight when i can have all these points? Is it better to use them or not ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    if you dont want to use them dont. Whatever you choose now you should stick to, because suddenly eating weeklies when you body is not used to it may cause a gain.

I use all of my weeklies and always lose, though rarely substantial numbers - never more than 2lbs. I'm far happier this way and with a treat once a week I can definitely stick to it long term. Trips and visits to the pub are never a worry. Thats the point of ww.

A lot of the time I use my points on a takeout on my wi night.. and maybe a cheeky chocolate bar :p

4. floridasun

floridasun Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh don't get me wrong, i do want to use them, Just feel like i'm constantly eating over the weekend. I would rather same as you and still enjoy my treats. Just seems to easy

5. floridasun

floridasun Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I will use most of my weeklies then and see how i do at weigh in thurs. Will also save a few in case i have mucked up my daily pp at all.

6. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Me too. I know there will always be something I forget or mispoint. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.