Extra Easy What do you use your syns on?

:bliss:Alcohol hic

Chocolate, usually. But an absolute favourite of mine is to spend it on "naughty hot choc", options hot choc, fudge usually, 2.0syns, 11 mini marshamallows (7g of marshmallow- 1syn) and a 12.5 squirt of anchor light cream 0.5syns, a lovely 3.5 syns that feels so decedant!

Chocolate, usually. But an absolute favourite of mine is to spend it on "naughty hot choc", options hot choc, fudge usually, 2.0syns, 11 mini marshamallows (7g of marshmallow- 1syn) and a 12.5 squirt of anchor light cream 0.5syns, a lovely 3.5 syns that feels so decedant!

Sounds heavenly! And so low in syns

Just wait til those cold winter nights, I'll be having one of those!

Miss D & Sugar Lipswales, it is absolutely awesomely delicious and feels so naughty, if you have syns to spare a treatsize flake with it (4 more syns) is sooooooo good!

Miss D & Sugar Lipswales, it is absolutely awesomely delicious and feels so naughty, if you have syns to spare a treatsize flake with it (4 more syns) is sooooooo good!

Ooo, I'm almost dooling at the moment! :drool: I did treat myself to a hot chocolate with squirty cream tonight (despite me trying to be good and keeping my syns to a bare minimum :8855:) It was lush! xxx

the book says cream, aerosol 2 level tbsp 0.5 syns

It says 0.5 syn in the magazine (whichever one I read that advertised it!) LOL.

This was posted a while back though:

Anchor Real Dairy Aerosol Cream 12.5g serving

2 Syns on Extra Easy Original 2 Syns Green 2 Syns

Anchor Real Dairy Aerosol Cream, Light 12.5g serving

1 Syns on Extra Easy Original 1 Syns Green 1 Syns

Hmm, checking, 11 minimarshmallows is 3.5g, which is the half syn! Oops! Sorry, I messed up the mass of the marshmallows!

I use mine on sauces - Thousand Isle Dressing 1 syn (per level tbsp) and/or on treats at the end of the day - hot chocolate (highlights - 2 syns 11g), mini milks (1 1/2 syns ea). Like yourself I do find myself using 7-8 syns and thinking I couldn't possibly eat anymore so usually end up going to bed!

You should really try to use your syns as the whole point of them is that they're there so you don't feel deprived, making sure you stick on the wagon and get out of the 'diet' mentality.

I use mine for a wide range of things - humous and felafel, pitta bread, light mayo, tomato ketchup, salad cream, salad dressing, choc, crisps, cups of Mocha, extra milk, fibre plus bars etc etc.

Before you were on SW you'd have no problem in putting the food away (and not in the cupboard Hee hee!) so always bear in mind that you can add savoury/sweet treats. If you don't use your syns you will end up feeling deprived and fall off the wagon; and also you'll have nothing to cut back on should you hit a plateau. Good luck - the world is your oyster!

I tend to use my sins on all of the above, I also have been 'daring' and using some on green days for meats!

One of these days Ill get the nerve up to give EE a go eh!

Like a lot of people I don't like dry food so use my syns on sauces.
Ketchup - 1 syn tbsp
Extra light salad cream - 1 syn tbsp
Mustard - 0.5 syn tsp
Extra light mayo - 0.5 syn tbsp
BBQ Sauce - 0.5 syn tbsp
Sweet chilli sauce - 1.5 syns tbsp
Cranberry Sauce - 1 syn tbsp

......to name but a few....lol

xxx

Back