what do you use.....

Hi I use my syns for treats , generally something sweet with my tea at night. I know you can use them in meals but I would rather make dinner as healthy and syn free as I can. I use between 5-10 sometimes 12 if it's been one of those days lol

I have been using all 15 most days :) I use alot in my meals, on things like extra milk or cheese, sauces etc. I always use whatever is left over in the evening for a ''treat'' like a curly wurly or bag of snack a jacks xx

I use all my syns usually! I allow 15 per day. On bits and pieces through the day, like pickle on my sandwich, extra cheese etc. Try and save 5 for meringue as my treat at the end of the day.

I like to try save my syns for the evening in case i 'need' a treat! I use about 5 during the day on bitsto go with my meals like mayo, milk, quorn sausages...Then if at night i have a choc bar or similar i haven't blown it!! :)
TBH the longer i have been on the diet the less i 'need' a treat and some fruit will often do! x

The main things i use mine on are wine, gin, LF salad cream, gravy, butterbuds, ketchup, snack a jacks and low syn yoghurts

Back