What do you want from cdiet?

Hi Guys,

thought it would be a good idea to write down some of aims/wants/motivations for succeeding with cdiet.

i'll start us off!

what i want from cdiet:
*to be able to say yes when a family event comes up i.e part, meal. day out and not say no again cos i look like a fat, minging slob
*no more thighs chafing, it hurts, its sore and humiliating
*to wear nice clothes (not the same big cardy and jeans i put on everyday)
*to feel good about myself
*to have sex with my clothes off
*to be able to go to family wedding next year in cyprus and not look like a whales washed up on beach
*to be able to set a date for my wedding
*to be able to walk to anywhere without looking like ive gone ten rounds with mike tyson ha
*be able to get my next tattoo on my side
*to go to the hospital and when i see consultant show him i can lose weight
*to feel like me again
*to prove to myself and everyone else who doubted me that i can do this!

Anyone else?
Nicci x

Having lost all but my last stone I will tell you my reasons and say if it has worked lol!

I wanted to lose weight to be able to look at myself naked and like what I see (I'm not far off, I am ever critical but OH likes what he sees so half there!)

I wanted to be able to wear clothes and feel comfortable in them and not constantly be sucking my stomach in (I can do this now and it is AMAZING)

I wanted to sit up in the bath and not touch the sides so the water didn't gather behind me with my arse and fat legs as a barrier! Also to lay down in the bath with the water covering me without my belly sticking up, we don't have a very deep bath (happy to say this feels great and both have been achieved)

To wear a bikini on holiday and feel confident in it (see my album - bikini pic is there :))

To have my husband look at me in a new outfit and say WOW - he did :)

xx
Stacey

to simply wear a pair of jeans, with a belt and the t-shirt tucked in!
Haven't done that for 22 years :(

To make my husbands jaw drop when I see him in 6 months time 5 dress sizes smaller!! Xxx

• To be able to start kayaking
  • To be able to do the local Gravity course with my nephew (i'm currently above the max weight limit)
  • To feel positive about myself when I am out and about
  • To be able to accept invitations without worrying about how I look.
  • To feel relaxed about being me.
  • To be able to soak in the bath comfortably
  • To start horseriding again
  • To stop letting my feelings about my weight dictate my life
  • To change my relationship with food
  • To reconnect with myself
  • To be able to wear the clothes in my wardrobe (all size 14-16)
  • To feel sexy and confident
Gg

• Want to be able to look at myself in photos that people have taken and not say delete it cause I look fat.
  • Would like to look good in anything I put on, without worrying that I look too big.
  • Would like to go swimming with my kids without feeling so self conscious
  • DON'T want to lose my bust, but I guess I wont win that one LOL

thanks for your replies guys, i can really identify with what you guys are saying, it feels really good knowing im not alone with how i feel (although ide prefer noone felt like this)

nicci x

• To be able to buy clothes from normal clothing ranges, I'm sick of plus size clothes
  • To feel comfortable having pictures take with my LO, she's nearly 2 and I have a handful of photos with her :(
  • To like myself even a bit when i look in the mirror
  • To feel like I'm not going to die really young because of my weight
  • To feel more comfortable being naked around my husband - this ones a wierd one though cos now that I've lost weight, I have some spare skin which makes me uncomfortable too :rolleyes:
  • To sit comfortably in theatre, cinema and airplane seats :D
Just to generally not be part of the 'obesity epedemic' and learn how to control and not be ashamed of what I eat and how I'm percieved because of my size

Back