what do you want to do when you are thinner?

Misdee

Silver Member
aside from fitting into smaller clothes.

One of the things I want to do is introduce my daughters to roller skating. Not inline, proper quad roller skating. I used to skate a lot when I was 7-16yrs old, and since I stopped when I got my first job I did notice the weight creeping on, although I hadnt been a size 10, i was a 14/16 but very active.

I have a pair of roller boots in my cupboard ready and waiting. At the moment I dont have the energy or stamina to even do one lap round the rink and definatly dont have the confidence to join in the games and speed skating.

Hi Misdee

What a great idea for a thread!!!

I'm almost at goal weight and the most important thing for me was the different types of clothes i could wear!

TBH i've not thought of doing anything physical at all!! That's bad!!!

I did love roller skating when i was a kid though so maybe i should invest in a pair???

Good luck with your journey!!

S.E.X lots more sex :D:D:D

Im also looking forward to running around with the kids, being able to fit on kiddie rides with them :):)

And just being H.A.P.P.Y

Bm2lm xx

I'm looking forward to being able to wear whatever the hell i want and know people aren't thinking isn't she to big to be wearing that, actually forget the clothes will probably go to the pub naked if i can get into a size 10.

just can't wait to see the looks on everyones faces once i'm slim, know its gonna put a few noses out of joint and i can't wait.

I am looking forward to joining my boys in the swimming pool without looking like I have been beached.
I also want to go on rides with out trying to cram everything in.
I want to sit at a table and chairs that are fixed to the floor without being crushed.

oh i hate those tables and chairs. they are designed for people who are thin. Its a ploy by maccy d's in town to stop me eating there (thank goodness!)

1) Bumping into my ex boyfriend and seeing his face
2) Finding new boyfriend
3) Being able to shop any place
4) Not having to wear black the entire time
5) Boob shrinkage!!!

Actually quite excited at the prospect.... adnd i could go on all day !

Sxxx

1) Bumping into my ex boyfriend and seeing his face
2) Finding new boyfriend
3) Being able to shop any place
4) Not having to wear black the entire time
5) Boob shrinkage!!!

Actually quite excited at the prospect.... adnd i could go on all day !

Sxxx

Brilliant list and let me tell you the reality of doing it is FAR better than any fantasy about doing it!!!!! Keep going it's the best feeling!

I fulfilled one of my goals the other day actually, and it felt bloody fantastic.

A couple of years ago my inlaws bought a huge trampoline for the garden and i've never been able to go on it because i've always been too heavy. Last weekend, I went on the trampoline and bounced and bounced and bounced. I felt like a big kid and it was just soooooooo great to be able to do it. I grinned for hours after.

Mostly i'm just looking forward to spending a summer not hiding my body under enormous t-shirts and track suit bottoms.

A big thing for me would be going to theme parks with my daughter and going on anything and not worrying whether Ill fit in the chair, harness etc

I really want to go in a bungee ball as well :)

we have a big trampoline and i also cant go on it as am over the weight limit. am not sure my pelvic floor is upto it either :eek:

that sounds like fun, i will have a go once i am light enough. tena lady is my friend right?

I agree great idea for a thread!

I want to go kayaking and white water rafting- lots of opportunities to do that round the country and I have never dared cos I know I would tip a kayak/canoe right over and I certainly wouldn't fit into a lot of the moulded ones!

Also I would like to try my hand at abseiling- I am terrified of heights but I want to try!

Think would be nice to sit in a restuarant chair with arms without them diggin in and sides of bum sqwidging out the sides, also being in the bath and my thighs no longer touching the sides, blocking the water from draining away, im the hoover dam.:eek: :eek:

i thought iwas the only one who could have the bit behind my back full of water and the rest of the tub empty lol.

Oooh oohh that was me too, I was just thinking earlier how great it is not to dam up the bath anymore.

It's the little things huh :D

I want to go to Alton towers and go on Rita and Nemesis. I have been on nemesis before but i was about 15 and now i am too scared that i'll break it or the belt wont fit :eek:

To go abroad and not have to have an extender belt :D

There are other things but i appear to have lost my train of thought lol... :D :D Will be back later lmao

Ooooh, this got me thinking!!! I want to..........

1. Go swimming again.
2. go running again.
3. not be all hot and covered up all summer
4. be able to do outdoor stuff without worrying about people staring at me
5. just not worry about what people are thinking of me:eek:

That'll do for starters:D

Back