what do you want to do when you are thinner?

Yes it is a good thread were all here for our own reasons mine so can put the perverbail finger to the shop assistant at Burtons, but generally we all want to feel better about ourselves in one weigh or another.

By reminding ourselves why were doing this it's ceratainly going to motivate me to get to those size 36 trousers, for others that size 14 dress, a skimpy swim suit, a sexy thong.
We can do this and any time we think we cant we only have to look back on this thread and see why we can.

Me.

It is so good to hear a bloke talking so openly .........:cry: it brought a tear to my eye.....oooer Sonya must be feeling emotional.

DH is going to buy me a lovely little car for when i pass my test ( a few months away yet) but as it stands because i am so big i struggle in little cars, so i'd like to be able to drive my new car without being uncomfortable xxx

I want my boyfriend to be able to pick me up and swing me around.

peachy
x

oh yes bekie. i had a little matiz, and i felt so bad for my daughter sitting behind as i had to move the seat too far back to fit my belly in. would love a little car again once husband is better and he can drive again.

I want my boyfriend to be able to pick me up and swing me around.

peachy
x

Hmmm I have just got rid of my hubby ....so wont be getting swung round :cry: not that he would ever have done anything like that....lol.

I will have to look for a jcb crane driver to hoist me up and swing me round until I get some more weight off and find my prince charming.....!

What a great thread!

I'd love to walk from the bathroom to the bedroom (sans clothing) with my H2B around without the mission impossible music playing in my head - peering round corners to see if he's looking, scurrying down the hall and into the safety of clothing! xx

What is the toft zigzag????????

The Toft Zig zag is a zig zag path that runs from the beach up to cliff top in bounemouth about a mile in length, there are 3 such zigzags, over easter my kids had great plaeasure running from bottom to top without stopping.

Me.

I'll give you a race!

I would like to walk into a room and feel good no matter who is in it ans i would like to go to places and not worry whether my bum will fit in the seat!

I wanna get more tattoos when i get thinner :D

Myself and my mate Lucky have been toying with the idea of getting tattoos done...but we keep chickening out....Though ex would always put me off saying they were gross.

Hmm maybe a pressie to myself for being single for a whole week now...woohoo.

Meet a lovely bloke.

To be able to lay in bed nekkid with him and not worry about covering my fat body up:eek:

Wear whatever I want without having to make sure it's loose - and black!:rolleyes:

Run without getting breathless.

Keep the weight off - forever!

To be picked up Richard Gere stylee in Officer and Gentleman:D

Loads of other things but I'm too tired to type them now, so no doubt I'll add to my list very soon.

My list keeps getting longer and longer....Physically I am fit I do about 10 hours of exercise a week....it's vanity that is making me lose weight...

I am taking my direct access motorbike course and I want to look hot in leathers (not sweaty hot!) and not like something that really should be pushed back out to sea!!!!!

....I have a much longer list on my page.....and it's getting longer...didn't realise how much my weight and body image holds me back.....

Lucie
xxx

Wow, i have loads of things i want to do. But i'll only post a few because i might take up 4 pages of the thread, lol.

* Get my hair done
* buy some size 10/12 jeans
* fit into my size 8/10 tops again
* go shopping with my sisters and not get upset about not being able to wear nice clothes and ruin the day.
* go ice-skating
* buy a nice dress and go on a proper date with my partner and not be constantly paranoid that people are talking about my weight
* be sexy again for partner
* spend more time with partner
* Go to the theatre more
* say 'yes' when my friends invite me out to lunch or just a little gathering
* go to weddings
* run the race for life next year
* i want to do lots of charity work, possibly in the form of marathons and cardio related stuff to raise money for lots of charites, including NSPCC and Douglas Macmillan (in honour of a friend) and other charities.
* Do more volunteer work
* learn belly-dancing
* take up dancing again, maybe compete??
* take up yoga on a regular basis to help with my stress managment ( at the mo i feel too embarrssed to even go to a class)
* Get a proper job
* but some new converse allstars

***get my confidence back***

After my breakdown and all the trauma i went through, i became really socially isolated. I started to go out abit more this year, but just hear and there and college for 1 day a week. I cannot wait to get back to real life gain and live it.

xx

There are lots of things i would like to do and lots i have achieved, to date the most exciting thing was scuba diving with my cousin in Cyprus last year, just before my 50th so i was thrilled and will be doing it again this year.

I want to ride a camel, without the camel collapsing dead on me.

I want to swim with dolphins, without the wetsuit making me look like a whale:eek:

I want to lay on my tummy on a sun bed with out rocking back and forth. ( get the picture:rolleyes: )

I want to lay on a sunbed on my back without the fat hanging down each side.

There are more, but would bore you all to sleep, so will leave it at that for now.

I just want to be a more confident and happier person in fab, sexy trendy clothes!!! Sarahxx.

HOO YAH, finally got this working. Thank's for this link Misdee.
I would like to take my children out at weekends to adventure parks.
My son has never seen Legoland.
To take my children swimming.

Back