what do you want under your tree for xmas

Beki can I share your 14.2hh weight carrying piebald cob please?!! If i cant share can i at least just groom? xx

Hope you get your son home Donnie, thats super sad. :(

I'd like a ring. :) that'd right. a nice big engagment ring, possible the 18ct. white gold round cut white diamond one that i'v more than hinted for haha.

Nope, it shant be happeneing.. it'l happen one day but i highly doubt this xmas! LOL

i really need a my insurance paying for this xmas :D LOL
but if i'd like anything, i'd just like this xmas to mark a fresh start for my family & our new addition :) x

Beki can I share your 14.2hh weight carrying piebald cob please?!! If i cant share can i at least just groom? xx

of course :D as long as you pay for him in the first place, you understand ;) :whistle: :rotflmao:

***Hope you get your son home Donnie, thats super sad :(***

Thank you Fern. X

Oh dear,I hope I didn't come across as me wanting sympathy etc - I don't, but it would be nice to have him home again......

He thinks differently of course, as he is off the Australia to meet up with some friends from the UK - they are going to spend Christmas on Bondi beach - so I am sure he will want to stay where he is, LOL...

Oh Donnie! It's not much to sak for! Perhaps he'll surprise you and turn up like Colin Firth in Love Actually!

With OH being a Scot I've never made a big thing about Xmas, ( they go to the out-laws!)but I insist on having them all for New Year!

I'd like a heated propagator, so I can start my chillis off early!

I'd like lot's of presents under the tree for my daughter. We don't have very much money at the moment and will probably struggle getting her very much.

Im very boring and were struggling with money atm so all i can think of that i would love is some book vouchers. Books are one of the loves of my life and going from buying 2 a month to zero is heartbreaking. So Santa can i please have some Waterstones vouchers please please please.

I would love some vouchers for some new clothes, and maybe some ghd's - the new haircut means i have to style it more and my straigtners are pants :(
Oh and some books - i've become a right book worm and i'm slowly running out of reading material :D x

first of all no it's not his voice i am interested in and i promise on santas life if he gives me what i want i will be a good girl for the other 364 days of the year.

Anything in a size 14 that fits perfik!
I know a size 14 dont sound 'skinny' but I'm and 18 to 20 now and would be happy if I only got to a size 14 :D

Back