What do you wear in bed?

Forgot to say what I wear-doh!

Years ago I used to sleep nekkid, and only wore nighties when I was pregnant for comfort. Then as I put more and more weight on, I started wanting to cover up the bulges with pj's.

Still wearing pj's but can't stand wearing nighties.

Each time I've been in hospital I've worn pj's and knicks and a bra, it's very uncomfortable sleeping without a bra when you've got spaniels ears like mine!:eek:

:D :D BANGO on the FANGO:D :D

:p OMG I'm PMSL....

what do i wear in bed....nothing if I'm feeling frisky hopefully followed by a smile! If I'm feeling sorry for myself I wear my lush velour pink PJs....:p

:D :D TANGO with you FANJO:D :D :D

Great idea DQ...how many times can you ''slip it in'' to conversation tomorrow!;)

Oooh I'm looking forward to this....I'm going to the hospital in the morning and will ask them if they can take a look at my Fanjo whilst they're there!!! :D

ROFL... love that word... I'm on a PAYE course tomorrow and will do my best to use fanjo!! lol

What do I wear in bed? On me own - nekkid in summer, and used to be in winter too.. but at the moment I get dressed! pjs, bedsocks the works! Mind, now I gots me leccy blankie..

Hospital - well, as I'm going in on Dec 6th.. I'm going to definitely be wearing pjs, bra AND pants... don't care HOW unhygenic my mother says it is.. I'm NOT risking exposing ANYTHING!!!

If in bed WITH company ;) initially a nice slinky nightie... although not that easy when a size 28! lol still... not yer size, it's how you feel!

Hospital - well, as I'm going in on Dec 6th.. I'm going to definitely be wearing pjs, bra AND pants... don't care HOW unhygenic my mother says it is.. I'm NOT risking exposing ANYTHING!!!

!

Especially not your FANJO!! :D

Em, bed....not a lot....and you wont catch me in a hospital anytime soon.....last time was when I had Chloe....then it was pjs icky disposable undies and a comfy bra cos my boobs were sooooo sore they needed to be kept in place!

Bed usually nothing but sice i have been single and started sleeping with my bedroom door open(closed when i was with my partner of course lol) i have to go to bed with a pj`s(shorts and vest top what a sight i must look lol) cant go to bed naked no more esecially with my 15 yr old son who might get up b4 me and get a horrible shock !!

Hospital all covered up in pj`s knickers no bra (nearly give myself a black eye)

Since losing weight, I'm such a cold fish. In fact being permanently cold is the one downside of my weight loss.

So, in bed, PJs AND socks (and in extreme weather, I have been known to add a thermal vest underneath - very sexy NOT!)

Hospital? At least the same!

Well did anybody manage to slip Fanjo into their day yesterday?:D Ooeerr Missus!!

I toyed with the idea of conveniently losing my Asda name badge (compulsory for all employees!) and replacing it and making my new name FANJO but I don't think my boss would've been very happy!!:D

So.....instead, I managed to ease it into the convo with 2 of my workmates who are both heavily pregnant by telling them that my last pregnancy was very uncomfortable due to the baby lying heavily upon my fanjo! It gave us all a giggle!!:D

Back