what do you wear to weigh in??

laurenxx23

i weighed myself before, i then took my jeans off and lost 3lbs!
i am never wearing these jeans to weigh in again!

do you wear the same clothes each week, choose lightweight ones or just normal regular everyday clothes??

I just wear normal clothes but it's usually a tank or vest top and jeans. I have a very limited wardrobe while Im losing weight lol.

I have a really light weight dress that I always wear. Also I take all my jewellery off just so I get a realistic figure from the scales ;)

I never ever wear jeans, they can weigh up to 5lbs on their own! Eeeek!

I normally wear legging and a longish top/tunic

spinme307 said:
I never ever wear jeans, they can weigh up to 5lbs on their own! Eeeek!

I normally wear legging and a longish top/tunic

I'm with you on this one!! I wear the lightest clothes I can find!! Leggings and a top or a lightweight dress :)

Lol i wear short leggins and a crop top as lightest clothes i own ;) i then take all jewellery off and even my glasses haha x

I too wear leggings and a vest top with a floaty top of the top but its weighs 20gms lol so i leave that on. i wear the same every week too so i know its " not my clothes"

I used to wear jeans and a t-shirt but then my jeans got too big so I'm wearing tracksuit bottoms. Was worried about the difference in weight between my clothes so I actually weighed them on my kitchen scales just to make sure I wasn't getting a false weight loss at class from ditching my jeans lol

I weigh in jeans or jeggings and always have so the difference in weight is like for like. But obviously in summer its tee shirts, in winter heavier tops. :)

I always weigh in it my work uniform and empty my pockets (you never know my keys and the little bits of paper might have a differance) but I weigh in the same clothes every week that way so the weigh of my clothes becomes negligible, and when I get a couple pounds of target I'm gonna weigh in the most skimpy clothes I can find to get to target quicker :p

I wear a light dress whenever possible. If I arrive with a cardigan or a shrug I always take it off before I step on the scales. I'm hoping I'll be less bothered by it as I get closer to target. Maybe I'll start wearing jeans for my last stone, then slip back into light clothes once I'm a couple of pounds off target. What a good idea Leigh!

I don't go to meetings, I weight at home in the nuddypants!

I don't get hung up on what I wear - I wear whatever I've had on that day whether it be leggins or jeans x

I usually wear leggings and a light dress but for the next couple of weeks I'll be going straight from work so will be whatever I've worn at work.

When i weigh at home it's stark bollock naked. If it wasnt for the 'outraging public decency' i would try it at proper weigh in...

I go straight to weigh-in from a zumba class so I wear a vest top and lightweight tracksuit bottoms.

Back