what do you wear to weigh in??

gazter said:
When i weigh at home it's stark bollock naked. If it wasnt for the 'outraging public decency' i would try it at proper weigh in...

Mankini?

I wear a vest type top and leggings usually. I've been keeping the leggings in my bag (heavy work trousers) but recently have started wearing a skirt over the leggings, so heave been stripping my skirt off at the scales to some amusement. I have confirmed they are leggins and not tights, and my top is long!

I always wear jeans and a vest every week so I know any loss I have is genuine and not as my clothes are lighter but I always take off everything else (even my watch lol) and make sure my pockets are empty.

There are a couple of ladies in my group that come in and pretty much strip which I always find funny but totally get why they do it

I don't own trousers/jeans/leggings but if I did, I certainly wouldn't wear jeans to WI, unless I had been wearing them the first time I got weighed, as they are so heavy! I wear a skirt and T shirt.

Naked (I weigh in at home :p )

I always weigh in leggings and a light top or t-shirt, even at home although I have weighed naked before after weighing in clothes and it did make a difference to my weight.

I always wear the same light dress with tights- it's my Tuesday outfit lol!

At home, on a Friday morning, after a wee in my knickers on the same tile in my bathroom, I weigh three times and take the best of the three separate weighs! What with digital scales and my balance first thing in the morning I need to take the best of three!

jezzi999 said:
that tile must be very wet! :) :) :)

Haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2nd WI today. Last time I did SW I wore the same clothes every Wednesday - I was a teacher and my Wednesday class started to notice after a few weeks that I always wore the same outfit. Today I decided that it wouldn't matter what I wore and that I was being silly wearing the same clothes every week so I weighed last week's outfit and what I was planning to wear today (dress and leggins as opposed to t-shirt and trousers last week). I discovered that today's planned outfit was half a pound heavier so I didn't wear it and will wear the same clothes every WI from now on (maybe a different t-shirt but same style).

I just wear similar clothes each week I.e. jeans and tee shirt. I figure it's pointless wearing lightweight clothing one week as when you wear normal gear again the weight goes back on the scales.

Bossman

Back