what do you wear to weigh in??

Vest top and jogging bottoms. Might try long top and leggings tomorrow :D

After reading some of the replies guess I must be weird. Am I the only one who doesnt get rid of every scrap of bodily fluid before weighing ?

Bossman

Bossman1959 said:
After reading some of the replies guess I must be weird. Am I the only one who doesnt get rid of every scrap of bodily fluid before weighing ?

Bossman

Yes you are. The queue at the toilets where I weigh is always huge ;D

Something as light at possible... usually leggings and a long top

I strip right down to necessities lol off come the earings, hair clips (if heavy) off come the glasses snd braceletts and my watch lol thats how i started so no going bck lol ;)

Bossman

The problem is, if you do it once, you have to do it everytime otherwise you are fighting a gain....

When I went to class I actually weighed the chosen tops to see which weighed least before I got dressed then wore the same clothes each time. No jewellery or glasses here either but did not know what I weighed until I sat down as I could not see the scales.:D

Now I weigh at home it is nothing and not until I have been to the loo - nothing to eat or drink before either.

When I went to class I actually weighed the chosen tops to see which weighed least before I got dressed then wore the same clothes each time. No jewellery or glasses here either but did not know what I weighed until I sat down as I could not see the scales.:D

Now I weigh at home it is nothing and not until I have been to the loo - nothing to eat or drink before either.

I just wear similar gear each week, only go to the toilet if I need to and only take my shoes off. If you do more it's a pointless exercise as no improvements can be made from that point other than true loss of body weight. Just wear similar clothes and you will get the same effect guys.

Bossman

Back