What do you..

smoomoo

Silver Member
eat usually on a red day (for the whole day)

i dont think i have ever tried a red day so i think id like to try it. Thankyou very much :)

i havent done red since ee has come out but my typical day was

Breakfast ~ Fruit and yogurt
Dinner ~ 2 wholemeal slice bread (B) with either Cheese (A) or egg,(I dont like meat sandwiches) with another yogurt and fruit
Tea ~ Meat,7oz new potatoes with skins(B),vegetables and gravy(1 syn)
then id have a bag of light crisps with my syns or some chocolate.

if i didnt have cheese then id use both A's for milk just have a glass of it the other a of milk would be added to drinks,Id snack on fruit and yogurts inbetween but if you like meat or fish you can snack on this

Hope this helps

If i did a spag bol id do it with a jacket potatoe instead so you could count that as a b

I still do red and green days

I had a red day today

Breakfast was mushrooms 'fried' egg bacon and wholmeal bread (B)

Lunch was roasted veg (corgette onion peppers) beef chicken and pork (we had a barbi)

tea was ryvita wholegrain crackers and laughing cow cheese.

I had gin and slimline tonic and some diet cola as well as a bottle of water and a small piece of cake.

so gin and cake were my syns.

I do only red days - my As I use for Milk and 2 Laughing Cow Triangles. My Bs are usually on Ryvitas to accompany a Salad with Meat (Ham, Chicken, etc) or potatoes for meals such as Corned Beef Hash (YUM), or as wedges to accompany some meat.
My menus are typed up every night on Diary section of this website under Poppyowner Diary - have a peek to see exactly what I have daily.
HTH

Jill

i have only done around 5 red days in my whole 9 weeks of sw but when i did id have-on a working day(not much time 4 breakfast)
breakfast-muller light yoghurt, fruit
snacks-crabsticks and pineapple chunks
lunch-x2 weetabix(HEB) with milk(HEA)
tea- lean bacon, x2 eat smart sausages(pork free) tomatoes, eggs, mushrooms and x2 slices of weight watchers danish bread(HEB)
supper- use my syns on a options hot choc(x2 syns)
- any my other (HEB) on x2 alpen light bars yummy!!

hope this helps a little for a simple red day xx

My red days are usually: (i love red days)

Brekkie: Huge fruit salad mleon, pineapple, strawberries, mango, grapes etc)and a Mullerlight

Lunch: Bacon Mushroom and Tomato Omelette or SW Quiche with HE A Cheese.
Or tuna steak or king prawn or chicken and sw coleslaw salad. Followed by fruit

Dinner:
Roast Pork or Lamb and Ratatouille (tinned toms, garlic, basil oregano, peppers, aubergines and courgettes sometimes peppers)
Steak or Pork Chop and Stuffed Peppers (quark, little bit of milk, chives or basil, spring onions, garlic, topped with he a cheese)
Gammon Steak with egg or pineapple and roast vegetables (aubergine, peppers, courgette and vine tomatoes) served with Creamy Basil Pesto for veggies
Chilli Con Carne or Bolognese with Jacket Potato (healthy extra B) OR i stuff peppers with it
Homemade Burgers
SW Meatballs

Hi Fi Bar as evening snack as Healthy extra

Syns: Usually saved for Bacardi and Diet Coke or wine

oooh misshiraz i think id be on red days if i lived at your house your menu sounds georgess, think i need to start trying out different recipes n be a little more adventurous lol
laura xx

Back