• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What Does Hubby Need To Wear For Cd Training Day??

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Casual is fine. It is definately not a stuffy place at all - very relaxed attitude.

Food is lovely - so if you are still dieting steer clear!!!

Enjoy the day! Lots to take in!

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Beverley, hes very nervous about it all but im sure he will be fine!!! Sarahxx.

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
No need to be nervous - everyone will be in the same boat - and they are a lovely bunch of people who want you to relax and enjoy it. I had great fun, learnt loads and never looked back!

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
It was a very informal day when I went 2 weeks ago. I went casual smart, didn't want to over or underdress - there were people who over dressed rather than under so smart jeans and a top sounds perfect, he will have a great day!

Kath

Water water everywhere
It was a very informal day when I went 2 weeks ago. I went casual smart, didn't want to over or underdress - there were people who over dressed rather than under so smart jeans and a top sounds perfect, he will have a great day!
I asked this earlier and was worried so went out and bought trousers - if you think I'll be ok in jeans then I'd rather wear my jeans and I can take the trousers back, is an expense I can do without at the mo :eek:

Were other people in jeans?